Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handsome Joey

Handsome Joey

What an excellent cat you are Joey and such fun to have around.

Hope you get lots an extra ride in the laundry basket today and extra treats to share with Phoebe!

Congratulations on your special day of honour as Cat of the Day!!

Joey, I have to agree with you. You certainly ARE handsome! I love the way your human has captured your marvelous good looks there in the sunshine all cozy and relaxed. I had to smile as I read about your rides in the hamper. How cute! Congratulations to you Joey on your very special day as our very special, very handsome Cat of the Day!

Joey, you are a handsome one. I loved your picture, I just want to go and give you great big belly kisses.

Thanks for making my day. Congratulations on being COTD!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Blog Entries

JOEY [not Phoebe]

Mew Joey, you are such handsome stuff. My KatMa loves your picture and would really, really love to kiss your soft, purrecious, furry tummy.

You are one special boy. Mew, I bet your MeowMommy adores sleeping with you. Neat that your purrents figured out the hampers are your special riding limo for upstairs travel.

Have a great day today Joey [you are not Phoebe, she's the girl cat!]. Celebrate with Phoebe and your purrents, Mr Special Boy. Some hamper rides would be a fun way to party...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Joey,
    I am in LOVE! What a beauty you are, and such a funny little guy, too! Hamper rides....I bet those are FUN! I send many scritchies your way (and Phoebe's way, too). Have a great day as our very best COTD!

Aaawww Joey, you are so handsome!!!
    What a wonderful tuxedo tabby and look at that gorgeous fluffy belly!!!

You are a great COTD...hope you have fun, cutiepie!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

From one Joey to another , have a Great Day! Get lots of Whiskas Temptations , Lots of Food! Best Wishes Juke Joint Joseph! Joey the Jolly , Darn Good COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Joey, you delightful little guy. I think I would just dream up some laundry - to have an excuse to give you a ride.

You are no dummy. When they call Phoebe, you know that there is probably a good reason and want to get in on it too.

Congratulations on your special day. I have enjoyed your story.

Joey
    I have to agree, you are one handsome fellow!!!
    I really enjoyed meeting you today and reading your story. Sounds like you are much loved and very happy. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the day today, sweetheart!

Sweet Joey!

Joey, no doubt about it, you are going to be my wallpaper today! What a lovely photo of you sweetie. The sepia tones, the angle of the light and that precious face of yours cause a welcome wave of peacefulness to wash over me! And oh, that soft, plush, inviting belly just screams to be kissed and cuddled! You can come hop a ride in my laundry basket any day!! Congratulations to you sweet, handsome, lovable Joey, Cat of the Day! You're a darling little boy, Joey!! Love and hugs to you and Phoebe, too!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Joey, nobody in the cat world has to answer to the name the humans give you. You recognize a friendly sound when you hear one and that's just fine. Our Tigris also likes to ride in the laundry hamper.

You look so cute and fluffy We wish you and Phoebe a wonderful holiday today

Hello Joey, is it proper to tell a male that he has beautiful green eyes? You are indeed a handsome fellow and very photogenic! It sounds like your motto may be "call me anything but late to dinner." Tell your mom to run up the stairs with you in the laundry basket ten times today to celebrate you being COTD. LOL. I bet she loves you enough to do it!

Totally cool Joey!

Glad I finally got online so I could meet you! Loved reading your write up - hamper riding sounds like such fun! And handsome??? Oh yes you are - very! We hope your special day has been full of treats and snuggles...catgratulations, Joey! Be happy, sweet boy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Hello Joey,

I love your picture and story sweet boy. What a handsome
    fellow you are. Happy congratulations on being chosen for
    honors today as our special Saturday CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Joyful Joey! I'm so sorry I missed your day yesterday, but I hope it was one full of fun and being pampered!! I loved hearing about your Hamper Escalator rides back upstairs too!!! Is that called being "Hamper Pampered"!! You look so laid back and sweet in your precious photo--who could resist such a handsome angel like you!!!! Congratulations!