Thread: Two New Animal Rescue Resource Sites!

Two New Animal Rescue Resource Sites!

Hi everyone!

I, along with three other animal lovers have been creating two websites that focus on feral rescue resources and stray pet advocacy issues. These websites are a clearinghouse of information for issues affecting stray and feral animals. We spent a total of 6 months collecting the information and we finally have both websites on the internet and available to the public.

We really hope that these websites become a place where people who are trying to better the lives of stray companion animals will be able to find the information that they need to educate the public and work to change the laws that apply to companion animals.

So, we formally invite everyone here to visit us, and please make use of the materials we've gathered and created. We would also like to invite anyone who has rescued animals to share their rescue stories on our website! Right now, we have many cat stories, but we are in need of all animal rescue stories.

If you have the time to write a story, we would love to have it on our website at SaveSamoa! Noahsmommy has already contributed stories on her furkids.

Thanks for taking the time to check out our sites, and please spread the word for these resources!

Save Samoa

Stray Pet Advocacy

Last edited by Russian Blue; 09-09-2003 at 10:00 AM.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

I am going to check out both sites tonight. Thanks for the "heads up" and for your efforts on behalf of these animals.

Logan

Thanks for the info. I'll be saving these in my favorites and reading them later.