Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Lil Eli is missing!!!

Lil Eli is missing!!!

I woke up this morning and noticed the screen in my front window was missing. I live on the second floor of a busy street.

I'm in a panic right now because Eli is missing. Usually at night, he comes up on my bed to be petted and in the morning, he cries to be fed. He did neither. I know sometimes he sleeps in draws and hides really good, but my gut feeling is, after seeing the screen on the ground (broken) that somehow leaned against it and fell out.

At around 6:30 this morning, I heard a ruckus and thought it was the cats playing around. I yelled at them to knock it off like I always do never thinking that is when it might have happened.

I'm on the verge of tears because I have to be at work and can't go look for him. I can't concentrate on anything I'm doing right now. I keep thinking he's out there somewhere scared to death!! I hope he's hiding under the porch or in the cellar.

I need prayers from everyone that he's just hiding and the wind blew the screen off the window. Not knowing is what's killing me. I walked around the apartment, opening drawers, calling him (not that he ever comes when I DO).

Please God, he's only a baby and still has a little feralness in him. If he IS out there, please take care of him and make him safe.
    Last edited by moosmom; 09-09-2003 at 07:55 AM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Donna, I know you feel helpless. I will pray hard that Eli is found, safe and sound.

Logan

Praying that your little Eli is found safe and well.

Dear Lord, please hear our special prayers for little Eli. He is missing and needs to be found. St. Anthony, finder of lost things, please help fto find Eli, and St. Francis, patron saint of animals, please also hear our prayers today. May Eli be found, safe and sound. Amen.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

How scary for you and Eli!!! Is there anyway you can take a personal day off and look for him?? Or can you send someone over to look for him.

Sending out 'stay near home Eli' vibes! When you get back home, try putting a sweatshirt outside that has a lot of your scent on it. He will most likely be attracted to it.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Oh, no! Praying hard for little Eli to be home soon all safe and sound.

OMG!!! I hope everything is OK. Please let us know!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

My prayers are with you and that little Eli is found safe and well.

oh no!!!!!!! I will pray that he comes home soon!

ELI!!!!!! No baby.... don't scare momma like that. I do hope you are hiding in the apartment... but if you are not.... I pray that you use common sense and hide under the porch. DON'T GO NEAR THE ROAD!!!

Please come home safe. Donna loves you so.

Kimmy, Momma Zam, and Brother Logan
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

My prayers are with you! I know that when Moose The Magnificent was missing for 6 weeks , I was frantic. It was the not knowing where he was that did it! Was he hungry , was he in danger , was he lying hurt somewheres? I would run down at all hours to see if he was here! Then one Sunday morning there he was! Dirty , thinner , but MY MOOSEwas HOME!!!!Please God , let little Eli find his way home!Please!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh no! Eli, go somewhere safe and STAY THERE until mommy comes home tonight!!! Then meow like the dickens so she knows where you are and can find you right away.

Donna, are the people who live on the first floor home during the day and if so, is it possible to call them and have them keep an eye out for him?

Oh I hope he's safe.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Donna, my prayers and thoughts for the safe return of lil' Eli.
    If I lived closer, I'd go look for him while you're working.

Please little Eli, hide safely, but be waiting on the porch when your momma comes home!!
    {{hugs}}

Donna, this is an awful scare first thing in the morning. You have my prayers that Eli will be safe and you will find him soon.

Oh no, poor Eli...! I hope he didn't hurt himself when he fell out of that window.... ! I hope you find him asap, you are in my thoughts,Donna!!