Thread: Writing from FDNY Headquarters in Manhattan, New York....

Writing from FDNY Headquarters in Manhattan, New York....

I'm here, with my Uncle John, my cool uncle. lol. I'll be leaving for GA Tomorrow morning sometime. Ok, later.

I'm getting cool ID's and stuff. One says "Goddess Firefighter" cause Brian always calls me a goddess. lol.

Anyway, I forgot to tell you all, we got a bearded dragon and he's awaiting our arrival. We have bought him and will pick him up when we return. Coolness. gtg. Later.

I know no one cares, but this is cool.

We just walked the streets of Brooklyn.... ha, the only reason I felt safe is cause my Uncle was walking next to me, carrying a gun. lol. He's cool, too bad I missed out like 16 yrs. of my life of knowing him. But I know him now and it's cool. gtg. Later.

Oooh... FUN!!! Glad ur havin fun... my week has been so crappy... (I dunno when you will check back.... lol) Get back SOON! Btw, did you get a new guitar like I asked you to? Lol

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I'm glad to see you're making up for lost tme with your uncle. By any chance is he single???? I love a man in uniform! JK

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Glad you're having a fun trip.

Are you seeing the sights in NYC?
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

lol, no I didn't get an NY guitar.

ramanth, I went to ground zero, this morning at 4am, before our flights back home. I've walked the streets of Brooklyn. I've got some cool ID's that can get me out of speeding tickets, lol.

We got to hit 100mph. yesterday while driving home. Fun, lol.

I was gonna get my tongue pierced with my uncle last night, but NY is apparently strict on the age rules and whatnot. That really blows.

I had tons of fun, though. I plan on going back in the winter months, to go skiing and snowboarding with my uncle and I'm probably bringing Brian along.

I can't wait to see them again!

oh and moosmom, lol, nope he's not single. He's married and has 2 small kids. :-X