Thread: Marvelous Max!

Marvelous Max!

What a looker you are Max! So beautiful - with such pretty coloring and lovely blue eyes. How absolutely wonderful to hear about your loving new home! Congrats gorgeous!

Blog Entries

marvelous MAX

Meeeeo00W --

Max, you are extra special and precious! My KatMa is still crying...how can people whom you lived wity for 24 years bring you to a shelter because they wanted a new baby cockatoo?

If my KatMa owned a pet store she would NEVER sell a pet to people like them! Pets are not like cars where one "trades-in" their pet. A loving, intellegent being should be respected and we all deserve people who understand having a pet is a life time commitment. People are the pits but thankfully your rescue family is giving you a forever home.

Wishing you lots of years in your forever home -- and lots of love to envelop you all the days of your life.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh poor sweet baby! How could anyone give up a precious baby like you after 24 years just so they could get another bird?!?! I'm SO glad you have found your forever home now though! 25 years old is still quite young for a cockatoo like you! I hear you birdies can live to be 80 or older, so hopefully, you have a long life ahead of you! Forget about the people who abandoned you at 24 years and cherish the wonderful family you now have, who will never let go of beautiful you! Congratulations on being chosen as our very special POTD! Sending lots of scritches and treats your way!

Popcorn stated my feelings perfectly!! Max, beautiful Max, I can't imagine the cold, cold heart that could abandon their loyal and loving friend after 24 years, only to replace you with another!! Having a furry, feathered, scaled or finned friend is a commitment for LIFE!! But this time it is FOREVER, isn't it Max!! We thank your family for giving you the caring and committed, loving and secure forever home you ALWAYS deserved!! You're one brave and beautiful Cockatoo, Max, and so worthy of the title Pet of the Day!! Wear it proudly, pretty boy; congratulations!! And enjoy your special day of honor, sweetheart!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Max
    What an adorable boy you are. I agree with everyone else. How could anyone give you up for a new bird? That is beyond cruel!!!! I'm so glad you have a wonderful, loving, forever home now, sweetie. Enjoy your day as our special Pet of the Day.

Everyone is echoing my own thoughts! How COULD they?

But Max, you now have someone who appreciates every inch of you. You will be loved and taken good care of for the rest of your life. Thank God there are people like your human who adopted you.

You are so handsome.

Max, you are stunning, and yes, MARVELOUS!!!!

I hope the second 25 years of your life will be the best ever, fellow. I get so upset when I read stories such as yours, but I was smiling by the end because you have gotten comfortable in your new home, and I know you are loved!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our Pet of the Day!!

I'm SO glad you have found such a nice FOREVER home !!!! I can't believe someone would give you up just to get a new baby bird...nice values!!!! It would have been nice if whoever sold them the baby bird did a little background checking so they could learn that they think of animals as disposable ....but in the end you are lucky cuz now you are with someone who loves you unconditionally and TRULY FOREVER so congrats beautiful boy!!!!