Thread: Pretty Penelope!

Pretty Penelope!

What cute little fancy hamaster you are Penny! You have such an adorable expression! Congrats for being Our Cuddly Pet of the Day!

Blog Entries

pretty Penelope

Mew, Penelope, you are such a pretty little one! Reading your bio, my KatMa and I figured out you are one very special little girl. Neat that you like The Hampster Dance song.

Have a great day being POTD. Celebrate with your furson who is sooooooo proud of you and loves you very much.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Are you a stuffed animal? :)

Penelope, you are so cute, you hardly look real!!! If you ever want to hide you could hang out in a pile of stuffed animals like ET and nobody would be able to find you!!!! But I'm not suggesting you do that!!!

What a cutie pie!!!!!!

Penelope
    What a face! You are just adorable! I was so happy to meet you this morning, little one. Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

You are the "dream hamster", Penelope, even posing for the camera!!!! You have my heart pounding to add one of you back into the folds of this family, after I said "never again". I congratulate you, sweetie, and your human, on such perfection and on your being our special, "yellow loving", Pet of the Day!!!

Precious Penny!

You couldn't be any cuter, sweet Penelope, and you sure do know how to pose for the camera! That little face of yours is irresistible! Your big, brown eyes and little pink nose are heart melters! How I'd love to see you dancing to the "Hamster Dance!" I'll bet you really know how to shake things up! You've got my hammie cravings stirring again too, pretty Penny girl! Have a wonderful day, sweetie, celebrating your day in the spotlight. Take a fun ride in your hamster swing and make sure your family showers you with lots of treats! Yay, Penelope, Pet of the Day!! Congratulations cutie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Penelope, you are cute as a button - well maybe two buttons after looking into your sweet eyes.

Congratulations on your very special day.