Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leaving..

Leaving..

I just need some time to put up with all this **** going on in my life right now. My parents don't listen, my friends don't care, and I just don't wanna have to deal with anything anymore. I don't know when or if I'll be back..
    I love you all so very much, and Pet Talk truley is my comfort. I'm sorry it all has to be this way..but I need time to think. Don't be surprised if you never hear from me again..It might all be over for me sometime soon.
    I love you guys..
    Goodbye, Pet Talk.

*cries* Nooooooo! Don't leave!

Hope whatever's bothering you gets solved quickly. I really hope that you change your mind and don't leave, but if you must, goodbye for now, and we'll miss you!

STOP!!!!!!!! If this is the place you find comfort and solace, then THIS is the last place you should leave! You don't even have to talk about what in particular is upsetting you so. Just keeping a link, to friends who love you open, will help you to cope. I'm so sad to hear how upset you are. We all have these trying times...talking is the best therapy; when you're ready. We're not hear to judge, just listen. You can't say "It might be all over for me sometime soon" and not except us to very concerned!! Please, if not here, please talk with someone! You know, we all say how pets are the best healers!! So where better to heal than with your pet loving pals at Pet Talk?? Please think about it, ok??? {{{HUGS}}}

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

The best thing you can do if you're feeling this down is be in a supportive, upbeat community like PetTalk. Really, there are a lot of people here who want to listen and help you out!! Don't give up.

I had wondered where you'd been as I hadn't seen many posts from you lately. Hope you don't stay away forever. I know being a teenager is hard. Hope you'll stick around so we can help you.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

i sorry guys..but i just dont wanna try anymore..my friend Eric, and Darlin are the only ones who care. And you guys...I'm so sorry, but I just dont wanna try. I've never been a very strong person, and it's gotton the best of me.
    I cant stop crying..but..I just don't knwo what to do..

Please Foam stay! We can help!! You can PM me anytime Im a good listener and I could help you. We all care about you.
    please stay. we can halp you.

KEEP TALKING....Stay close to the people you care for and who care you (including us!) and of course, hug Darlin'!! You'll work through this. It's a bump in the road of life and there ARE people who care for you and love you, even if you don't feel it right now. You already mentioned Eric, Darlin and us!! And I'm sure you're parents love you dearly, too!! And you know, things ALWAYS seem worse at night. Hug your baby, wash those tears away, take a deep breath and try to focus on the positive things in your life. You've got a lifetime of happy days ahead of you...I promise!! Tomorrow you'll see things in a whole new light. You're a lovely, smart, caring and kind young woman. Don't let these people get you down! You are WOMAN!!!! Let's hear you roar!!! You're tough and strong and you can conquer anything!!! Don't let others get you down! Then THEY win!! Try and get a good night's sleep, ok, sweetie?? You'll see, tomorrow you'll feel tons better!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Very well said tatsxxx11

Please, don't leave. My life is messed up a little as well...sometimes I even wish I wasn't alive, with all this 'stuff' thats happening and thats already happened. But nothings perfect. Life is hard. Like tats said, its just a bump in the road. We care about you. If you ever need anything, or just to talk or vent, you know im here.
    Last edited by GoldenRetrLuver; 09-05-2003 at 07:05 PM.

Foam you are scareing me...

Please stay. I know there have been times when I wish I weren't even alive but then I remember all the things I have ahead of me. My family, my friends, my animals, and my life.

So go and hug Darlin and put on a Beatles record(j/k ) You'll feel better.

If you ever want to talk i am here for you.

AIM-beluga4321
    Email:[email protected]
    or PM me.

~Rachel
    If you're listening to this song
    You may think the chords are going wrong
    But they're not
    We just wrote it like that

When you're listening late at night
    You may think the band are not quite right
    But they are, they just play it like that

It doesn't really matter what chords I play
    What words I say or time of day it is
    As it's only a Northern song

It doesn't really matter what clothes I wear
    Or how I fare or if my hair is brown
    When it's only a Northern song

If you think the harmony
    Is a little dark and out of key
    You're correct, there's nobody there

And I told you there's no one there

~The Beatles

And if you ever need to be cheered up...Patrick is always willing to!

~Rachel
    If you're listening to this song
    You may think the chords are going wrong
    But they're not
    We just wrote it like that

When you're listening late at night
    You may think the band are not quite right
    But they are, they just play it like that

It doesn't really matter what chords I play
    What words I say or time of day it is
    As it's only a Northern song

It doesn't really matter what clothes I wear
    Or how I fare or if my hair is brown
    When it's only a Northern song

If you think the harmony
    Is a little dark and out of key
    You're correct, there's nobody there

And I told you there's no one there

~The Beatles

Foam,
    I hope you don't leave, and I most certainly hope you don't do anything silly to yourself. Your first post concerned me. You sound pretty down right now, and things probably seem very bad, but, things change. People change. Sometimes the very thing you need in your life is right around the corner. If you are so deep in your misery that you can't see the good that I know must be around you, then, please talk to someone that cares about you. There is alot to be said for a good long cry, a nice hot shower,and a good night's sleep....please keep talking to someone

Please don't leave us, we all need you.
    You have become a very important part of
    our family.
    When I am feeling down, I think of positive thoughts
    like the love I get from my fur babies.

Be strong and don't let anybody have the power
    to bring you down.

Hugs Karen

----<---<--<{(@

Foam your post concerned me too. I am always here if you want to rant without lookinf for some advice--or even if you are looking for advice. I remember in my early teen years I was deeply depressed. Sometimes I thought about jumping out of my bedroom window. Everything was going wrong. I felt so left out and alone, my friends had treated me terribly and I was fed up of school and life. One night I broke down and cried. I didn't have Mickey for comfort but I talked with my sister and then my parents. I hope you can work things out and clear up your mind. We are here for you. Don't do anything stupid. Just remember whatever is getting you down will be over soon. *hugs* Be careful and take care.

My PM box is always open to a letter.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road