Thread: Cone...

Cone...

Sadie has a cone, and has stitches. The vet came, (He's a mobile vet), and he gave her stitches and a cone. My poor baby! I'm so sorried about her! We think she hurt herself by going under the car, by chasing a ball. Please keep Sadie in your prayers. Thank you.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Oh Sadie you poor coned girl. You'll be feeling better soon and the stitches and cone will be gone.
    It's so hard to see them with the cone on. Tonee (RB) had one several times. Ashlee and Nina haven't had to wear one, yet.
    We are keeping our paws and claws crossed for a speedy recovery

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Oh, poor Sadie Being a cone head is no fun! How's she doing with it? Hopefully she'll get used to it. Try and keep her away from the wound, licking, pulling on the stitches and such and try and keep her quiet for a few days. She's in great hands Please give her a hug and kiss from me and Star and Cody. We'll be keeping her our prayers!! Love you beautiful Sadie Mae!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks guys! Poor Sadie is doing well, she's resting right now! Thanks again! I really appreciate it!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Poor Sadie girl!! Cincy knows how you feel...it was just over 2 weeks ago she was "conehead" herself, and only a week ago she gother staples out! Like you, we aren't real sure how it happened, but she had about a 1 inch tear on her back paw. It was weird because it was on the top of her paw, not like she stepped on something.

Feel better soon Sadie!

Thinking about Sadie and hope she gets well soon!