Thread: Ozzlou?

Ozzlou?

Has anyone heard from Ozzlou and how her cat is doing? Didn't it have the same thing as Basset?
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

thank you so much for thinking of us!!!
    i've been replying to my old post, instead of starting a new one...

ozzy has been stable for now- although i take nothing for granted! he want through a really rough patch- but came out of that like a trooper.
    he's back to playing with his brother, and chasing lizards through the window...
    we've been blessed with the best vet on earth- she loves ozzy almost as much as i do, and she helps me out with discounts and stuff. her office just got an ultrasound machine, so now she can see the fluid drain, and is able to remove all of it more safely.

i really appreciate your caring, it was so sweet of you to ask!
    i pray all the time that ozzy keeps doing well, along with bassett and lucky too!

take care-
    tara

I just love to hear great news!!!!!!!!!!! kisses for Ozzy.

Its great to hear that Ozzy is doing well. Please give him some scritchies for me.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Three Cheers for Ozzy!And may his health impprove until he is back to hid old self. Cats are battlers , they dont waste time in self pity as we humans do.Go Ozzy Go!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Glad to hear all is well!!!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Awww, I'm so glad ozzy is feeling better , I love hearing good news too!

Tara: We all care and I'm so happy that things are looking up. Praying for continued go health.

Hugs to you Tara and kisses to Ozzy
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.