Thread: Our Fuzzy

Our Fuzzy

Hi I'm Fuzzy's Mom. He was jealous of brother Smokey who was COTD last month. Now his sisters are doubting their beauty. LOL! We are very proud of Fuzzy. Thank you !

Not just one but TWO award winning kitties!! You must be one very proud Mama!! Hope both the "kids" are having a great day! Congratulations to Fuzzy, Smokey and Mom!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fuzzy is a very handsome and elegant boy. It's sweet, Carol, that he is your "baby." Of course we would welcome more pictures of Fuzzy, Smokey, and their sisters. Hope you can hang around.
    Steffi and Lovable

My first post here! I had to post because he looks just like our Grasshopper (in other words, very handsome, in his opinion). By the way, that's the name he was adopted with, folks... Grasshopper is very much my boy. He doesn't do laps either, except when I'm on the 'puter. He also shares the trait of being the shy one around guests, until he gets used to them - but before that he'll come up to me and verbally complain that there are strange people in the house that he didn't know were coming and didn't give his permission to visit. He's one of our 4 cats - all shelter rescues. The girl Felice lives in our big bedroom (happily) since she doesn't get along with the three boys. The boys are our "pride" - they all seem to hang together, so we frequently find ourselves (wife and I, that is) surrounded by kitties, like it or not. Grasshopper is the king of the hill among the boys, which is funny, because he's an absolute kitten with us, especially me. But that gentle demeanor doesn't apply to his sibs, apparently!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by MikeInNH; 09-04-2003 at 09:31 PM.