Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP sweet Jock

Sqwelch,

I'm so sorry to hear about Jock. But you have nothing to feel guilty about. Jock was in alot of pain and you eased that pain. You made the right decision.

You made his life wonderful and he knew you loved him very much. I know how difficult a decision it is to make. But it was an unselfish one. I've had to make that same decision twice in my life. As difficult as it was, in my heart I knew it was the right one.

RIP precious Jock. Be happy and free of pain at the RB Bridge. Give my love to Casey (RB, 2002), Marina Mar (RB, 2001), Tigger Dude (RB, 2000) and all the countless fosters that have passed through my life.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am so sorry to hear the loss of your loving pet Jock.
    I pray and hope that you find comfort and peace in the fond memories you made together.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Originally posted by moosmom
    Sqwelch,

RIP precious Jock. Be happy and free of pain at the RB Bridge. Give my love to Casey (RB, 2002), Marina Mar (RB, 2001), Tigger Dude (RB, 2000) and all the countless fosters that have passed through my life.

Look how many cats you have lost throughout the past few years, I don't know how you cope so well, its so hard. My friends are already trying to talk me into visiting the cat rescue centre but its too soon and I'm not sure how I'd feel about another cat in the house so soon after !!! Anyway I've Jocks little sis to think about (Bonnie) not sure that she would be pleased about that at all !!

Sqwelch,

You'll know when you're ready for another kitty. It may not be right now. Take your time. Give yourself time to grieve. I woke up one morning and just knew the time was right. That's when Doogie entered my life. Then came Fawnie.

Although none of them can replace the one's I lost, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of them. They will ALWAYS be in my heart.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

RIP, sweet Jock.

Sqwelch, doing the right thing is often the hardest thing. I know Jock appreciated you putting his welfare above your own feelings. As to another kitty, time will tell. No other kitty can replace one that is lost. The wonderful thing about the heart is that each kitty you love just fits into your heart, next to the kitty you lost. It isn't a replacement issue, it is a growth issue.

So sorry to hear about Jock.

RIP sweet boy.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I'm very sad to hear that! What a hard decision to make, but now he doesn't have to suffer anymore.

R.I.P. Jock!

Kirsten

Thank you for offering your sweet Jock the ultimate gift of compasion.

He is happy and restored to health now.

My sympathies for your separation from Jock, you will see him again.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Jock.

I am sorry I did not post earlier to console you on your loss. Dear Jock will always live in your heart and when there is room there for another kitty you will know.
    Please hug someone close to you.
    Steffi and Lovable

Thanks to everyone for their kind words, you have no idea how much you have helped (made me cry a lot but helped me!!) Its nice to speak to so many animal lovers as I'm afraid most people just don't understand the pain and if I hear 'its only a cat' again I'm liable to slap someone !!!!

Jocks sis (Bonnie) has also helped loads, she's become my shadow and her cuddles have cheered me up no end !!

Anyway, thanks again to everyone for their support at my time of need !!!

Now that I hear about Bonnie: can we please see pictures of her?

Originally posted by Barbara
    Now that I hear about Bonnie: can we please see pictures of her?
    Your wish is my command, will look some out as soon as I get home, not sure how to get them on screen but I've learned how to attach them.