Thread: Kiska

Kiska

What a beautiful dog you are and so well behaved - you must be a special joy to your owners - get your fair share of goodies and head pats today - Congrats.

Kiska, you are the BEST kind of dog...a DOG. And your name is beautiful. And you are beautiful. I'm glad you've out grown your puppy stage. That's a difficult time for guardians. Congratulations on winning 3rd in obedience. Keep up the good work.

You are beautiful, Kiska!!! You are the best kind of DOG, one that is loved and returns that love immeasurably!! I hope you have a happy, happy day, sweet girl!! You deserve it!! You're the Dog of the Day!! Congratulations!

LOL, Bea, we were posting the same thought at the same time!!!!

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

Kiska, you sure are beautiful. And you look so alert and intelligent. Congatulations on being Dog of the Day. You richly deserve the honor!
    Ingrid & Isabella
    two great talents
    one humble site
    http://ingridandisabella.tripod.com

Kiska, what a beautiful dog you are, so friendly and lovable. I'm so glad you have a wonderful family and forever home. Congradulations on being our most sweet, loving, friendly, prettiest Very Best Dog of the Day.

Hi Kiska! I'm so excited!!! My good friend's doggie is also named Kiska! So tell me Kiska. Is it a prerequisite that every puppins named Kiska be beautiful, kind, gentle, sweet, talented and loving??? You are all of that, and so much more, lovely, lovely Kiska! What a wonderful best friend and faithful family companion you are. And I just love your photo. You bring back so many memories of my Rainbow Bridge Girl Jingles Congratulations Kiska Girl! You are one SPECTACULAR Dog of the Day honoree! And Kiska, I'll bet you don't cause your humans a lick of trouble!

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Kiska! You look like you are having the perfect day in your picture- my dog would be jealous!
    You sound like such a sweetheart, it's no wonder you are DOTD today. Congratulations Kiska!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Kiska,
    You are absolutely Beautiful !!! Just look
    at that intelligent face of yours & you look
    so "fit & trim". Congratulations Sweet Baby
    on being honored today, as DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    P.S. Congrats also for placing in BOTH
    Obedience and Show. I'm So Happy your loving
    family didn't give up on you during your
    "puppy phase'!! Long happy life to you !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kiska, I KNOW your breed! You're a Perfectly Beautiful Dog. Your personality shines out of the pic...sweet & outgoing. You also look so amazingly fit. If there's such a thing as the Doggy Olympics, you'd be an instant star.
    Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day....an honour you throroughly deserve.

What a beautiful girl you are, Kiska...and I simply love your name! Congrats on winning 3rd in obedience, and also for making today your day to be honored as Dog Of The Day