Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I always said.........

I always said.........

that my next dog would be one that needed me more than I needed him/her. Well, I don't know who needs who more, but we have decided that Zipper belongs in our family, especially with our son, Andrew, who simply adores him. We all adore him. He's ours!!!

Andrew doesn't even know yet about his "early" birthday present, but we'll tell him tonight. He will be thrilled (and this mom is very relieved and happy too).

Zipper is approximately 8 years old, a Golden Retriever, and just a perfect gentleman. I do love him!

Hopefully we can post new pictures of Zipper real soon. They've been taken, but the camera download is not working!

YEAH!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to be a "foster failure"!!!

Logan (mother of yet one more)

Great news, Logan. Congratulations.

What wonderful news!!! Pet Talk has a new furkid!!! Isn't failure great? (I'm a foster failure, too. )

Welcome Zipper!

Calling all computer people!! Someone help Logan with her computer problem, we need to see pics of Zipper asap!

Gee, now WHY am I not surprised??? I think I said it all in my email, but one more time.....WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!! Congratualtions Logan and family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Logan! Good job! Another precious pet has found a forever home.

Congrats on your new forever home Zipper.

He couldn't have picked a better one. I'm relying on memory
    here, as I do remember other pics of him, He's a gorgeous red
    boy. In all the other pics I've seen he looks like he's so at home.
    This is wonderful news Logan.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

YAY! Glad you're a failure!
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

Congrats!! How exciting...it must feel nice to know that he is staying...ya know? I am happy for your family and can't wait to see pics. If i fostered, i would have 12 dogs and 15 cats, that is for sure!!!

Congrats on the new addition Logan!!!!

I just saw your news in general, and came lookin' for the story behind it. Lucky Andrew is gonna be so excited!!

Congratulations again!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so exited for you! Thank you for adopting an older dog, they make wonderful pets and deserve another chance. Yo uare a angel!! ::hugs::

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Another golden to the boards! Yeah!! Can't wait to see pictures!

SO THIS is ZIpper!!! (saw mention of him else where)
    I too must raise my hand as a foster failure. But sometimes these particular pets come into our homes and our lives for JUST that reason, they were MEANT to. Congratulations and enjoy!!!!!

Originally posted by micki76

Calling all computer people!! Someone help Logan with her computer problem, we need to see pics of Zipper asap!
    I agree Micki76! I still can't wait to see the pictures from after Zipper's grooming session! I bet he is even more handsome than before (is that possible?) Logan you know I am thrilled for you and, as the Mother of Many, what's one more?

I'm still jumping up and down from the excitement of this decision, and, no, I haven't crashed through the floor yet. Can't wait to hear about Andrew's reaction to the announcement.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France