Thread: Sweet Cinnamon!

Sweet Cinnamon!

What a lovely, proud and pretty girl goat you are Cinnamon! The look you're giving the camera says "hey, get this pink bow OFF of me" lol!! You have a very wise look about you, Mrs. C. Congrats for being Our Precious Pet of the Day!!

Blog Entries

Cinnamon the Lamb

Hi Cinnamon,

Mew you are one cute little lamb. Did Mary lose you at school??

Mew, your bio said you started out as an FFA project and my KatMa told me at the conclusion of an FFA project each animal is sold to the highest bidder! Did your furson buy you at a fair? I wish to believe that your furson decided to not complete the FFA project and instead, just kept sweet, precious you...

Live long & healthy, happy & loved and enjoy today -- your special day as our Saturday Pet of the Day. You get my "four paws up" vote so that means KatMa will enter 5 *****'s to your thread.

Your purrson and all animal lovers can help animals by visiting the website http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com every day.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 08-30-2003 at 02:12 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

CINNAMON!!!!

What a sweet precious lamb you are!... I am glad you have yourself a loving forever home. It sounds like you are living a wonderful happy life! CONGRATULATIONS for being such a SUPER CUTE POTD!! I hope you are spoiled extra rotten today!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Awww, what a cutie Lambie pie you are sweet Cinnamon! I love Lambs...with fleece so soft and oh, those big, brown eyes! Your brown leggings are especially lovely! And I see you're all decked out in your finest gear for your showing; how pretty you look in your pink kerchief! You know, I'll bet your proud person learned a lot showing you at the FFA fair. But her greatest lesson of all, I'm sure, was learning what a very loving and loyal friend a beautiful Lamb can be I hope you and your person are still together, enjoying many happy days of loving friendship! Congratulations to sweet Cinnamon, our beautiful Pet of the Day! Love and hugs to you sweetie!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-30-2003 at 04:34 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cinnamon
    What a beauty you are! I love your pink scarf too! I bet you stole the show didn't you? Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Hi Cinnammon,
    Can't say I have seen many lambs here on POTD! But you are adorable! Congratulations on being our POTD

Congratulations Cinnammon on being Pet of the day!!!!
    You are really a sweetheart!

haha! Oh my gosh! I remember when Cinnamon got POTD!! Well, it wasn't a very great day for me, but it made me happy to know that she made POTD... Dang, that was a long time ago.

I didn't sell her at the show.. well, I did, but they let me keep her. She died though.. She got really sick over the summer.. She got POTD the day of her funeral.. so this was a very touching thing.