Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does this chair make me look fat?

Does this chair make me look fat?

Well, it's official, Rocky is too big for the chair. There was a time he could sit here and the pillow wouldn't even bend. Now, it's a full on collapse.

Anybody else with kitty flab issues?

Spikey's got a double chin
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

I haven't told Fister yet, but one of these days, I'll find the right picture AND POST IT!! He won't be happy, but perhaps he'll agree to eat Hills W/D.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Our vet promised me last month that Rocky was not overweight, just a large cat. But, at 16 pounds, he'd better not get much bigger! Poor Taz is only 8 pounds.

Such cute kitties! I really miss mine. He had to be put to sleep because of a stomache tumor last year.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

The Beav, who weigh's in at a whoppin 28 Lbs. Of course his beautiful blue eyes don't show up in this picture.

Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Not Edwina's Best Angle

K&L when my friend and I see kitties with a little double chin like that we call them Ronald Regans LOL I'm not sure how or who started calling them that, but we'll be at petsmart and look at older kitties and say "aww look at his Ronald Regans"
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Originally posted by Uabassoon
    [IMG]

K&L when my friend and I see kitties with a little double chin like that we call them Ronald Regans LOL I'm not sure how or who started calling them that, but we'll be at petsmart and look at older kitties and say "aww look at his Ronald Regans"
    That's funny!

These pics are great. Luckily my 4 current cats don't have any weight problems but I need to keep an eye on Sky because he may have a weight problem in the future since he loves to eat. My RB Pepper was 18lbs at his highest weight but he was a large big boned cat.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!

My little Roly Poly Mitzi

No matter what I do, she won't lose an ounce! My little roly-poly piglet! She's been 11.3 lbs. ever since I adopted her. The vet wants me to get her down to at least 10 lbs. She's on a low cal diet, but always goes over to Mishi's food and steals a nibble here and there. Ah kids! I just love my little round furry beach ball of fluff!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

No, of course this chair doesn't make you look fat, Rocky!!!

You are looking like a very wealthy sheikh spread out on his luxerious bed!!!

...any belly-dancers around for your amusement?!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Originally posted by bisi.cat
    No, of course this chair doesn't make you look fat, Rocky!!!

You are looking like a very wealthy sheikh spread out on his luxerious bed!!!

...any belly-dancers around for your amusement?!
    LOL! I'll be a belly dancer for the beautiful kitty Sheikh! Meanwhile, you are becoming quite the blabber mouth, bisi, you are well on your way to pillardom!

Pixel is slim and lean but Mum's cat Milo is the true behemoth of the family. Her problem? In her younger years, she suckered dozens of people into giving her food!!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

2Kitties....very funny picture. Just wait until you go to shake out the back cushion and find it can't be shaken out! My couch has cat dips on both cushions....he he he

This is Tubby...probably about 6-7 years ago now. Now you know why he's called Tubby.

Also take note of the light and fluffy Peanut who barely makes a dent in the cusion.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl