Thread: I won!! I won! I WONNNN!

I won!! I won! I WONNNN!

Hehehehe...a few weeks ago we were in Subway, and they had this thing to enter for a free week of karate lessons, so I entered, lol. Well, they called today, and I won the lessons! I don't want to do it, but I'll do it anyway because that wouldn't be fair to the other people who entered, but I didn't think we'd win! It's the first thing I've won in my whole life!
    -Amanda-
    Fur Mommy to Chloe, Clara, Dozer, and Max!

And mommy to my two little angels in heaven Scooter (1-07-04) and Dexter (1-13-04)

How cool! I would love to take karate. Jon Bon Jovi's wife has a black belt. Yup... Thought I should let everyone know! LOL Anyway, it should be fun!

thanks macky
    I love you Chaser

Congrats on winning! Who knows maybe you'll end up actually enjoying karate.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

eee karate! I use to take karate lessons. I was SOOOO close to becoming a brown belt but my mom pulled me out right before the exam because I have er....a problem. Anyways, enjoy your free lessons!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Way Cool! They say karate is very good exercise and builds...ahem..character..unless you already are a character I guess It's just great you won something!! It'll be fun!!

I've been Boooo'd!