Thread: Winston

Winston

Hello Winston -- congratulations on being chosen "Cat of the Day"! I also wanted to tell you to stay away from those chipmunks! As cute as they might be, they are notorious FLEA carriers! We learned this bit of information when we researched how to rid our yard of them. Our solution involves a live trap, pecan paste (they can't resist!) and for us, a trip to the Dairy Queen each time we relocate the chipmunks to a large oak tree several miles away!

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Winston

Hello Winston,
    You look so nice and so quiet!
    Your a great fellow, I'm sure you deserve to be COTD. Congratulations! I love your nose...
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

What a handsome kitty. Let's hope he has been nuetered.

Now that is one handsome cat! You totally look like a Winston, pretty boy! Yes, Winston Churchill a great leader and warrior, lol!! Congrats for being Our Amazingly Adorable Cat of the Day!!

Good morning Winston. What a very handsome face that met me today.

Your parents say you are good help in the garden, you should concentrate on getting ground moles instead of chipmunks, but I understand that you want to hunt basically anything that moves.

Congratulations on being our COTD!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Winston Looks Good! Like a Pussy Cat Should If yiou are older you will remember that line from the old Cigarette Ads , but it is approquiate for Wondeful Winston , The Cat! What a winsome Cat you are Winston COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

(Sir) Winston of Aylmer, Canada

Mew-mew Handsome Winston,

CATgratulations on being selected our COTD. You are a lovely boy -- so lucky your purrents & you found each other. It is nice Max, the dog shares the Palace with you. One day you may find it very neat to sleep in the curve of Max's body! Doggie bodies provide a nice, soft & warm curve for pussycats to use as cozy snoozing centres, especially in the deep of our Canadian winters...

Mew, me-eow, when hunting outside one must remember wildlife carries germs that can harm you!! Best to become an inside kittykat -- so much safer.

Enjoy today & celebrate at the Aylmer Palace with Max & the purrrsons...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Dear Winston, it sure sounds like you're got life by the tail! No lack of confidence in this brave, bold, adventurous guy! With impunity, you paw through your kingdom, proudly protecting your territory and your title! You truly are "King of the Hill!" And although you and Max may not be snuggle mates, it's so nice to learn you treat each other with respect and deference! What an amazing guy you are Winston! Congratulations to you Winston! Today you reign over all of Pet Talk as our extra special, bold and beautiful Cat of the Day! Best wishes for a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart! Long and happy life to you precious Winston!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Winston
    What a handsome fellow you are for sure. I love a cat who knows his own mind and you sound like you know yours very well. You know there are indoor people and out door people. You are an out door people er person. Just don't roam too far. There's no place like home, you know? Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Sir Winston, you look so regal laying there, your paws gently tucked under, and that confident Cat-titude expression of yours. You are taking all of the world in around you. How wise you must be, and quite the gardener we hear!

Yes, gardeners do tend to like the outdoors best, but please be ever so careful and stay near your yard, not in any streets or far away. I know, I know, you're saying "I can handle myself quite well!" I believe this, but it's still natural for all of us to worry about a baby as BEAUTIFUL as you! Have a FUN day playing, Winston! So nice to meet you!!!!

winston

Your Winston is beautiful!! Reminds me of a cat that I had when I was younger. That cat knew every little secret about me and than some. You are truely blessed!!My Corbyn and Chloe are just as affectionate and are my best friends. I would'nt be here if it wasn't for them. good luck
    PURR PURR. Cats are God's gift of love to his children. A gift of love and companianship to remind us that he is always with us. PURR PURR

He's quite a kitty. Sometimes you do have to decide whether one is better off inside and miserable, or joyously braving the dangers of outdoors. My outdoor kitties gained so much weight after neutering/spaying, they can't catch anything except bugs, at least. Here's hoping Winston gets a little lazy, and has a long and happy life.

Winston, you are a beautiful cat! I'd like to give you a cuddle but you'd probably swat me. That look on your face says that you don't take any guff from anyone. My girl Macy goes outside on a long leash and is still able to catch mousies and chipmunks. Yum yum! Long and happy life to you Winston. Can I tell you again that you're beautiful?

Winston, you are such a handsome, independent cat and such a good hunter and defender of your territory that I hope you don’t mind my saying that you have such a cute little pink nosie. I know there are risks to the outside life, but some cats (like my sister’s in Ohio) will not stand for being kept inside. Be careful Winston and don’t go to far. It’s nice to stay near home and help in the garden. Even if you are not a lap cat, you still are showing your family that you love them and are thankful they are taking care of you. Congratulations of being our Cat of the Day.
    Steffi and Lovable

I so agree w/Dan Holder. It seems no1 here is kind enough to let there pet experience total freedom so I thought I'd cheer you on. I have 3 cats. A mother, father and daughter. They are all very happy and don't come in because we're still battling fleas(ugh!). They don't have fleas but they'd probably get them if they came inside.
    They hunt all the time and never even think of coming in. The tom is muscular and the mom and daughter are tiny.
    I'm glad that you were able to point out the truth's of spaying and neutering. It does make your pet fat and if done too young, will create a pouch of fat on the belly and cause later health problems.
    The mother is the only one fixed but we may get the tom neutered so that he stays around.
    Anyways, Love Winston! I'm so glad that you're giving him the wonderful life he deserves. You truly love him^_^
    Freedom is a beautiful thing.