Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bailey!!!

Bailey!!!

Congrats on being COTD Bailey. I knew right away that you were one of K&L's herd. You sure are a handsome boy and a very lucky one too. I bet your meowmie is very proud of you today.

Bailey

I too had the privilege of rescuing a "Bailey", his name was Turbo (cause he could run like he was turbo charged) and he looked almost exactly like Bailey. He disappeared one day after 3 wonderful years with him. No doubt someone also thought he was gorgeous and wanted him to be theirs. He was a sweetheart and trusted only me to pick him up. He would meet me at my car and wait for me to get out and would roll over on his back for a tummy rub. Then I would pick him up and give him chin kisses which he loved. He came and went as he pleased, he would have it no other way. It has been 5 years since I saw my little love, and I still miss him terribly. I'm so glad they found Baily and brought him home safely.
    cyfromnc

He's a special one, allright, and incredibly lucky. Good luck with Bailey and the others.

How wonderful that the catfather of K&L's herd is COTD today. What a story! How dangerous it was when you were trapped in that storm drain! But you still could inform your humans that you were there waiting for them.

One of the most touching rescue stories we have heard so far.

And now: what a handsome king you are Purrrfectly groomed and spoiled rotten! That's the life you deserve!

Have a cat party today with all your brothers and sisters, dear Bailey

Bailey, what an amazing story! I had tears in my eyes when I read that you had been trapped in a storm drain, and hurt your hip! You are so very lucky to have been rescued, and I am very releived that you are now an inside cat!

What makes your story even more special is that you inspired your parents to become involved in cat rescues, and now they have a whole bunch of lucky kitties.

I hope you get lots of extra special luvvies on your extra special day!

Congrats on being our beautiful blue-eyed Cat of The Day!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Beautiful, brave, blue eyed Bailey, your's is one of the most touching, teary, heart warming rescue stories I've ever read on Pet Talk! Not only did your epic "adventure" have the happiest and most amazing of endings, your parents incomporable devotion and dedication to correcting the plight of the feral kitty holds a lesson for us all! They set the standard to which we should all aspire! I'm thrilled to hear you have fully recovered from you injuries, dear Bailey! Just look at you; so handsome, confident and poised! May you enjoy the longest and happiest of lives, sweetheart! Congratulations to you beautiful Bailey, our very special and most deserving Sunday Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I thought I recognized that handsome face! What a great story how you CATalyzed "cat-virgins" into becoming cat herders and rescuers! I love the part about extracting Bailey from the storm drain. There's something very Mission Impossible-ish about that mental picture!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a gorgeous kitty you are, Bailey! Congrats on living the safe and happy life!

Sweet faced guy!

Bailey, your story brought tears to my eyes. You are such a lucky guy to have found a wonderful home for the rest of your furry life.

Congratulations for being the cat of the day. You deserve it.

Celebrate boy, celebrate!

P. S. You are so very handsome too!

Beautiful, brave Bailey,
    My how my eyes watered when I read the paragraph begining with you not returning....I was so scared to read it, but oh what a TAIL! Safely rescued, and loved back into good health by the wonderful K&L team!!! And, they have created an entire Catdom for you to preside over. We should all be so lucky.

Wonderful story, happy ending on two accounts, yours, and your family's commitment to the feral community. Have a wonderful day basking in the sun.

Wow Bailey . yoiu certainly are lucky that you Guardiand lived up to thier name and searched foy you until they found you. And 17 Cats! What a kind heart that you must have to help so Many Cats! All the best to K&L and the Amazing Beautiful Bailey COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bailey! what a gorgeous guy you are! your people should write a book of their adventures and includes lots of pictures!!

Bailey

Bailey looks as if he might be a Birman mix...we have a seal Lynx Point named Yasquatch who has darker markings but looks very much like Bailey.
    Bat

It is so nice to see one of Pet Talk's own kitties as Cat of the Day today!
    Congratulations to you Bailey and to K & L too!
    I hope you can post some more photos of Bailey and your other cats.
    They are all so beautiful and you are doing such a wonderful thing taking care of so many cats!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Bailey,
    I love your story, very inspiring! Glad you found a wonderful home. And sounds like many cats have! God bless people like that! You are very handsome and congratulations as COTD!