Thread: Toby

Toby

I get to be the first to wish Toby congratulations on not only being the cutest pup around but on achieving the very high honor of being Dog of the Day. What a scamp you are dear Toby not wanting to take a walk. Of course not, you don't see the very famous, very popular, very important taking a walk on a leash no less. They get driven around in limos with chauffers. So tell your folks to get a clue as to just who you are....Toby, Dog of the Day.

Toby, I was just so excited to see your face this morning! What a precious boy you are, even if you don't want to walk on a leash. I have been so fascinated with your breed since watching Westminster this year, and a Bichon winning Best of Show! You're right up there with that winner! You're the Dog of the Day! Congratulations!

Somehow I knew Rachel would start this out. Rachel do I see a Bichon in your future? Toby you are one very handsome doggie. I just loved hearing about your very special ability to sneeze on command. You are quite the talented boy. Don't worry about not wanting to take walks. Sometimes the smells are just better in your own back yard! This morning the man convicted of throwing little Leo, the Bichon, in front of traffic was on Good Morning America. I'm so glad that you are safe and sound with your humans and have been selected as today's Top Dog!!

Toby, I was thinking the exact same thing as Logan! You remind me so much of that adorable, award winning, precious little Bichon that won Westminster. Only YOU are even cuter! And I love your "tude!" Like Rachel said, you are the DOG OF THE DAY every day and deserve to be treated like the celebrity you are! "Where's my driver??" Congratulations sweet Toby! You are our gorgeous Dog of the Day!!!

Toby, what a handsome boy you are and so much fun to be around. Congradulations on being the most intelligent, sweet, handsome Dog of the Day.

Toby, what a little cutie you are. I love the sneeze thing!! Maybe if your people carry you, will you go for a walk?? LOL Congrats on Dog of the Day!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Toby,

How very sensible of you to hide when the leash comes out. My couch-potato kitties think you are wise and well as handsome!

Catwoman