Thread: Madison Anne!

Madison Anne!

Yipee! I get to be the first to congratulate you this morning Madison CONGRATULATIONS!
    Oh my, oh my, just look at all of those wrinkles!! You are definately a sight for sore eyes this morning And look your even a fellow buckeye!
    I hope you enjoy your special day & maybe get to have a few pork rinds & hog the recliner for a bit!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Marvelous!

Good Morning, Madison Anne!! If you aren't one of the most precious pups! How I'd love to cover your adorable face with kisses and get lost in those, soft, furry folds! I'm smiling from ear to ear, checking out those wrinkly little legs! Reminds me of how I must of looked when I used to wear those seemingly never ending leg warmers! I hear you've already established the seating arrangement at your house! Good choice, making your move on the recliner at such an early age! I can just picture you kicking back with a big bag of pork rinds! You're simply one of Pet Talk's all time cutest honorees! Congratulations to adorable, wrinkly, lovable Madison Anne, Dog of the Day! Have a happy day of celebration sweetheart. Most of all, enjoy a long, long, happy and healthy life with your loving people!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Madison,
    CONGRATULATIONS... you wrinkley little ball of SUPER CUTE!!!... What a precious DOTD you are. I hope you are getting lots of extra pats, treats and HUGS today to celebrate. You face is just so adorable and I bet you are spoiled rotten. Have fun today sweet puppy!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

OMG!!!!!!! She's so CUTE!!!

OH my Madison Anne - You are one gorgeous girl!!! I love your adorable face and wrinkly body! Congrats for being Our Pretty Dog of the Day, Maddy!!

Good afternoon Madison Anne! Wow! Look at all of those wrinkles! How cute! I love your face, I want to just kiss it! You sould like such a "baby of the family". You like the recliner? So does Otis. Congratulations on being to "wrinkly Dog Of the Day"!

Congratulations.

----<---<--<{(@