Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baby to RB today

Steve & I, had to make the decision to put a stray we named Caramel to sleep recently.

We know how hard it was to make the decision and how upset we were, over a cat we barely knew.

It must be SO much more difficult/upsetting to lose a beloved pet who has owned you, for the past three years.

Thinking of you and sending hugs your direction.

Rest in Peace Baby, you certainly had the best possible parents, it is time to watch your skin-sibling grow up from Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry about Baby. Now I am crying again. I had only just about gotten it under control from that Homeless video on the Rescue thread...*deep sigh*

I know that it must hurt incredibly to let go of Baby. I know it has been horrible when I have been at that point. But Baby was so incredibly lucky to have the two of you to love him in his life. Just as you were lucky to have had him. All my warmest thoughts and prayers and cyber hugs to you and your family.

Denyce

May you find the extra strength you need to help your Baby to the Bridge.

Rest in peace Baby Boy, your suffering now has come to an end, may you enjoy the rest of our life at the Bridge with all the other wonderful furfriends.

HUGS to you at this very difficult and sad time.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I am so sorry to hear about Baby. My thoughts and prayers are with you during the difficult time.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Rest in peace Baby Boy. You were loved very much and will be equally missed.

From Decker with Love

I am so sorry to hear about little Baby...!
    It is hard to let her go, it is more than just a cat, hey!

Try to remember all happy moments you had with Baby, Denise, and lokk forward to the birth of your very own "baby"!!

*HUGS* for you...

Rest in Peace sweet Baby...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

I fully understand how very difficult it is to make the final decision for Baby. My heart goes out to you at this time.

I hope that you can concentrate on the joy ahead of you and know that Baby is still very much with you and will be always.

My heart breaks for you, and the loss of Baby. Know in your heart, and Baby's, you did the compassionate act of love. RIP, and play happily at RB, Baby.

Hugs to you.

Denise: I guess I should welcome you to Pet Talk but in view of what's just transpired I don't feel much like celebrating. I'm so sorry for your little Baby and I know how much you loved each other. RIP sweet Baby and say HI to Zachary, Pumpkin, Sandy, OJ, Casper, and Trixie for me.

Hugs to you Denise. Do you have any pictures of Baby to post?? Or did I just miss a thread or two..
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

What a good Mama to give the gift of compassion.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Baby Boy.

Photo at request of Slick who missed a previous posting with a photo.

We are hanging in there, taking it day by day. It has really been hard on both my husband and me. Baby was so much a part of our lives, our daily routine. He went peacefully surrounded by family - my husband and me, and my parents along with my brother, his wife and son. He got lots of pets and kisses as he began his journey to the Rainbow Bridge. I had to buy a stuffed kitty at the grocery store Sunday to have something to cuddle and pet while I grieve. It's not Baby, but it helps.

Thank you again everyone for your support.

Denise & Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a beautiful kitty !!

Take your time to grieve, and try to remember the wonderful times you all shared with Baby, he will remain in your heart forever.

I found it helpful to post a memoriam on the net, I did several infact, the tear's surely flowed as I did, but it helped to comfort me in the long run.

I do indeed feel for you right now, it is the hardest decision to make, but rest assured Baby"s suffering has now ended, you will treasure your memories, and in time the heartache will ease, but you will never forget this special furfriend.

A GIANT HUG TO YOU ALL.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
    They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10