Thread: C.j.

C.j.

Hello C.J.
    Don't you look lovely! You also look very comfy! you have gorgeous eyes and what a sheen on your coat It says that you like to sleep, wow what a dogs life! You sure got it made C.J.
    Congratulations on being DOTD!!!!!!!!!

C.J. I agree you have the most remarkedly beautiful shiney coat, and obviously you have attained the same title as my Hannah....Princess of Pillows. But now you have the most revered title of all...Dog of the Day.

What a joy it was to meet you this morning. I only wish I could have a bit of *chocolate therapy* in person. Most of all I hope your special day will be celebrated at your house with a new toy (or two), some of your favorite activities and best of all...doggie ice cream.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

C.J.!! You look like a giant Hershey bar and how wonderful that you do the same therapy as chocolate with NO CALORIES!!!

Congrats on being today's dotd!!!

Good Morning dear CJ!! Aren't you the most beautiful Labbie girl! You know, you and my girl Star have quite a few things in common, C.J....That irresisitibly adorable, irrepressible, life loving Labbie personality, a passion for doggie ice cream and belly rubs and a Husky (x) sister! (Star's still looking for the "right guy!" though) One of the things I love most about you Labs is your abililty to always make us laugh and smile! Nothing ever seems to get you down! Your family is so lucky to have you to turn to for a little "chocolate therapy" when they're feeling sad and blue! You're simply chocolate perfection, dear CJ!! I have no doubt that you, your Mom and Dad, Aunt Denise, sister Abbey, Sammy and all of your proud and adoring friends and family have a very special day planned for their beautiful girl! Yay, CJ, our very special, super duper Saturday Dog of the Day! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, CJ! And I wish for you and your family many, many, MANY happy years together! Hugs, slurpy licks and Labbie butt wiggles to you from me, my Labbie Star and sister Cody!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

CONGRATULATIONS CJ!

First off I must say what a brown beauty you are, no wonder you are so darn spoiled
    I just love that picture of you on all of those pillows you look soooo comphy!

how wonderful that you do the same therapy as chocolate with NO CALORIES!!!
    How true, how true!

Enjoy your day as our special Saturday DOG OF THE DAY Sweet CJ!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Wow !,what,s beautiful chocolade dog
    Labrador is not only a dog,it,s big heart on four legs
    Congratulations DOTD
    I hope that this day is celebrating in J,C,s home

CJ, you are one gorgeous pup and you sound like you make a lot of people and other dogs happy. Congrats on your special day!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Gotta LOVE chocolate!

C J, I can see why people like chocolate! You are so cute and you enjoy doing what a lot of us enjoy doing as well. Eating and sleeping I know that Labs are really loveable and I see you're no exception. I didn't know that big dogs like you could be lap dogs We loved having you here as DOTD.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

What a hunka hunka chocolate love!! You are so precious CJ - you have the sweetest expression and eyes. A precious poster from Poland put it perfectly - labs are not only dogs but a big heart on four legs - what a great saying that certainly applies to Sweet CJ!!

You are so beautiful and I have a soft spot for
    chocolate.

Congratulations!

----<---<--<{(@

Cj

Hi! this is C.j's mom! we just wanted to thank everyone for the great comments! It's great to see so many dog lovers! Cj sends lots of love to everyone! take care!

YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY!

I've been Boooo'd!

Great to hear from you, CJ's Mom!! We love hearing from the familiy of our DOTD! I hope CJ and crew had a very happy day of doggie stardom! Love and hugs to you CJ!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~