Thread: I have lost my job again :(

I have lost my job again :(

Well, a few of you might know that - after being unemployed for more than three months - I've got my old job back some weeks ago. Needless to say, I was more than relieved about that!

Now things have changed again! Due to some changes in the laws, it has turned out my company is losing almost 50% of its costumers now, which of course is a dramatic situation. All in all I wasn't too surprised when I was told today that I'm going to be released again at the end of August.

Looks like the worrying will never end!

But well, one positive effect is that I'll have more time to be with Luna and Lily now!

Kirsten

Geez, that is awful. Nothing like being on an employment roller coaster, eh? I am sending some positive career vibes your way...

O I'm so sorry to hear this!!!!!

I'm sure you'll get another one soon ::hugs::

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

keep your chin up! i once heard a quote "sometimes u have to live through the darkness to see the light" sorta like theres "always a light at the end of the tunnel". Just keep positive.

Kirsten, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm also sending positive vibes your way. I sure hope you'll be able to find a great job soon but in the meantime we expect you to take many pics of Luna and Lily to share with us.

Oh Kirsten, I am so sorry. And it's not better if you have to go in and out again in such a short time. I keep my fingers crossed. One day even here economy must change to a better again

Thanks everyone for the positive vibes!

Yes, it's been a very disappointing experience and an emotional roller-coaster! I was so happy and relieved to have my job back, and now this stupid thing happened. That's been bad timing indeed!

I know my boss wasn't happy to release me again, and I'm afraid other ones will follow because at this point, things aren't looking very well for our little company...

But I'll keep on trying... Well, I have no other choice anyway!

Barbara, I hope you're right about the economy in this country! I even stopped watching the news because it's too depressing at this point!

Kirsten

Kristen, I am so sorry to hear about your losing your job yet again. I so hope you will be able to find another job real soon, maybe an even better one!

Chris

Kirsten, I'm sorry to hear you're loosing your job again. I hope you'll be secure financially and be able to find another job. As you say, at least you'll have more time with Luna and Lily.

Good luck!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'm so sorry to hear of your job loss.
    Hopefully something even better will come around for you. In the meantime, enjoy that time with Luna and Lily!!

Fingers and paws crossed for you!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Oh Kirsten, these are bad'n'sad news...

Hopefully you'll find a new job soon, even in such depressing and economically scary times like these...
    Just never give up!!!

Paws and fingers crossed!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)