Thread: Rascal way to go!

Rascal way to go!

Oh it just amkes me all fuzzy inside seeing that a fert has made it to POTD! I have 5 & they are a blast. I don't know what I would do without them.
    Rascal you deserve an extra dose of ferretone today! Such a beautiful boy you have there.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Dear Rascal, you started my day off with a HUGE awww!!! and an even bigger smile! You're too precious for words! And what a most loving tribute your proud papa has written to his adorable little weezil boy! I'd love to see you carrying around that potatoe...or scurrying around under that laundy basket!! What a joyful little scamp! No wonder you so easily caputured the hearts of your mommy and daddy. You're a real heart stealer, cutie pie!! Congratulations to you darling little Rascal, our most adorable Pet of the Day! Have a happy day of celebration, Rascal and family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Rascal POTD

Rascal, mew mew, you are too cute for words! No words can do you justice...

Thank goodness you new fur~ents found you! My KatMa is sure your furson who passed away can truly rest in peace now because although it was thought no one wanted you -- your new fur~ents have shown the world that you are wanted & loved!

You are the coolest -- and such a fashion statement you make with your beautiful dark sable coat and silver feet. A smart little boy who brings joy and laughter to his Palace, no wonder you are the King of the Castle! KatMa (who is in love with you) sends a million hugs & kisses. I send gentle caresses, kittykisses, nosetwinkies and purrrrrrs...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Rascal
    How adorable you are! Sure sounds like you are well named. I'd love to see you stealing potatoes or pushing a laundry cart around! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie!