Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nadia!!!

Nadia, you are a gorgeous girl! And it sounds like you have a wonderful career of brightening people's lives. I often wonder if my lab, Oreo, will ever be calm enough for therapy, but it sounds like you have natural talents!

I see you like to play at the beach. I know how much San Diegan labbie girls love to play in the waves! Maybe Oreo and I will run into you at Coronado someday.

Congratulations, beautiful Nadia, DOTD!
    Oreo and Molly

Goodness, you have all of us teary eyed this morning, Nadia.

"Go get your puppy!" What magical words that have changed everyone's life. Thanks, Dad!

Nadia, you are a very special gift and all of us are better for being able to read your story.

Congratulations on the honor you richly deserve - our Dog of the Day!

Nadia, you are precious!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Thank You All!

I am Nadia's mom - Thank you ALL for your beautiful comments on Nadia! You've brought tears to my eyes! I submitted this several months ago as now Nadia is a bit over 11 months old. She is just my heaven sent angel and I cannot imagine feeling a love more profound than we have for her. This has just been a really devastating year for us and a couple months after my mom passed away, Nadia was diagnosed with a heart disease called Tricuspid Valve Dysplasia (TVD). She is doing really well and is on medication and we will know more about her prognosis after her 2nd echocardiogram this fall. Right now she is just a bubbly happy puppy who knows nothing but love and happiness and we intend to keep it that way!

I will hopefully attach a more recent photo of my little girl. Thank you all SO much again for the beautiful things you've said about Nadia. You have made my week so much brighter!

Heather
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am so sorry to hear about Nadia's illness, but I am glad that she is doing well on her medication. I am sure that in the coming months updates on Nadia's progress will be very welcome here. Pet Talk is a fantastic place for support, so I hope that you continue to visit. Welcome!

Nadia's recent picture is beautiful--she is growing into a lovely lady!
    Oreo and Molly

Dear Mom of Nadia. Thank you so much for your update. I'm so sorry to hear of Nadia's illness Hopefully the medication will do the trick! She has won over all of our hearts and rest assured that she will be in our thoughts and prayers. And as has been said, this is a wonderful place to come to for support. We would love to hear updates on this very special girl! Please do stop by for a visit when you can! And oh, what a beauty your girl has grown up to be Please give Nadia a big hug and kiss from me and mine! Love, Sandra, Cody and Star
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-20-2003 at 07:11 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

NADIA

I loved her story,
    I'm sorry you lost your Grandmom Nadia, but it sounds like you give joy to all you meet.
    My Sonny would get a kick out of meeting you, and becoming friends. Nadia you should enter the October Lab. contest on

love4labs.com Sonny is in the current one, #'s 9, 13, 18. Vote for us............
    Janice - - - - -

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

Thank you LAURA.....

Congratulations Nadia on being Dog of the Day!

I hope you had a wonderful day today. Sounds like you are much loved and bring a lot of happiness to the people you meet. Sorry to hear of your illness and hope all goes well for you.

Boy, you sure have grown!!! Cute as can be too!

Nadia's Mom! Welcome to Pet Talk! We love it when the "parent" of a featured pet ends up joining our group! I'm praying that Nadia's heart issues will turn out ok. I'm so glad to hear that she is an exuberant puppy, still, as she should be!!!! And she certainly is beautiful!!!!

Logan

Thank God I'm not too late..... Nadia's mom, your beautiful story touched my heart so completely I wept. I can understand your sadness and hardships. I believe things happen for a reason, and the fact you bonded with Nadia immediately comes as no surprise. There's nothing like a butt wiggling, tail waggin, smiling, happy, silly labbie to warm everyone's heart. I'm saddened to read of her illness and will keep her in my prayers. Please keep us updated. Something tells me she was put on this earth to help others and bring sunshine, joy and love to everyone she meets. Thanks you for your lovely story and please give Nadia a HUGE hug and lots of kisses for me!

I've been Boooo'd!

Nadia you are so beautiful and I'm so sorry that you have TVD. Hope all will go well for you. love, Babe