Thread: Zara

Zara

Congrats to you Zara. I can't belive I'm the first one to do so. I'm so glad you have a nice home and all those clothes to wear and toys to play with and don't have to do anymore racing. Have a long happy life. love, Babe

Gorgeous!

Thank-goodness for the Greyhound rescue.
    Now you can retire in dignity in a nice loving home.
    Congratulations for DOTD!!

----<---<--<{(@

Oh My! What a gorgeous girl!!!! You guys are so sleek and pretty it sure is something to see you come sauntering down the street! Congrats to lovely Zara, for finding an excellent forever home and a buddy like Quincy. ZARA ROCKS!!!!

u

I agree with KYS!! Thanks to Greyhound Rescue, SO many beautiful, deserving doggies, just like you Zara, are finally given the loving homes they were born to have. I have so many wonderful Greyhound doggies pals. They are some of the gentlest, sweetest dogs on earth, asking for nothing more than a comfy place to snuggle and a human to love! Zara, you've stolen my heart with those big brown eyes, that sweet and loving doe like face and of course, that precious, soft belly! The joy and happiness you bring to your family is immeasureable, I'm sure! Congratulations to you dear Zara, our beautiful, extra special, most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day! Enjoy you day of honor, sweet Zara! I'm sure your family has a very special celebration planned for their beautiful girl! And hugs and kisses to brother Quincy too, of course!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zara you're a beautiful girl and I do echo the greyhound rescue sentiment too. You sure look uptight in that one picture You live in luxury, and deserve it!!!! Many treats to you and you keep giving your parents treats too!!!

Zara,
    I am so happy you have found such a wonderful home after such a sad start. If anything should be banned it's dog racing You look so happy now Zara! Congratulations on being our DOTD!

Beautiful Zara,

I'm so glad to hear that you have a wonderful home where
    you are (quite rightly) spoiled. I love your beautiful, soulful
    eyes & sweet nature Zara. Many happy congratulations going
    out to you today for being chosen for honors today as our Special
    Sunday DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you a long happy & healthy life
    with your loving family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Zara, I think that Greyhounds have the most beautiful eyes of any dog breed...& you're an excellent example. Big round of applause for Greyhound Rescue for finding wonderful Forever Homes for ex-racers like you.
    The nickname for a Greyhound in Australia is Dishlicker.

Make sure you have a big celebration at your house to mark your 'reign' as Dog of the Day.

Too Beautiful and Sweet for words! LOVED the belly rub picture!

I've been Boooo'd!

Zara is a beautiful dog, and I'm so happy that you rescued her. U get the owner of the day award lol. I didn't really know too much about the way greyhounds were treated until my aunt and uncle decided to adopt 2 of them from a rescue agency. I was so disgusted when i found out how the greys r treated at the racetracks. It breaks my heart to know that people can be so cruel to such defensless animals. It is so amazing how sweet greyhounds are, they r very good natured. I used to volunteer sometimes to walk some of the greys at the shelter and I just couldn't believe the state they were in. Thats why I'm so glad theres great people in this world like u who adopt these dogs and give them a second chance.
    ps It's late so im not gonna check my spelling, sorry if i spell something wrong!

OH Zara, arent you beautiful!!!
    You look alot like my heart dog, Shaianne. (Rainbow Bridge)
    How special you are to have parents now that love and adore you goofiness!!!
    Congrats Gorgeous Girl!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Zara! Quite an original and lovely name for such a beautiful, slender girl . . . I have always had a soft spot for greyhounds and the hardships they are forced to endure, so I am glad the track is just a distant memory for you now that you have a loving home. I must add that you truly exemplify the breed, and I hope you enjoyed your special day of being honoured as our DOTD.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs