Thread: Terrific Teo!

Terrific Teo!

I'm not much of a cat person, but when I saw your gorgeous picture and read that wonderful story, I just had to post! It's so nice to hear how wonderful pets are for people. You've helped your Mommy in so many ways! She did a wonderful thing in rescuing you and it's great to see that you've turned out so beautiful and healthy. Have a wonderful day!

Teo,
    You are a very special boy. I can see it in your eyes, and when I read your story, it was confirmed. I am sorry you had such a rough start in life, but it sounds as if you have had a full recovery. You are simply beautiful. I have a soft spot for Tuxies....I am glad you are able to help your meowmie during this very difficult time. You two are made for one another. Enjoy your day as our very best COTD.

You're right, it's hard for some people to understand the love and understanding you can have with your pet. Especially one you have had to nurse. Not a problem on this web-site, however. He's a beauty. Congratulations, and best of luck.

That was so wonderfor of your meowmie and her family to nurse you back to health. It's scary when a cat gets sick and the vet doesn't know what caused it.Anyway what a handsome kitty you are , Teo!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh Teo you are so so pretty! What a lovely, sleek and exotic looking black kitty you are! Thank goodness you wonderful mum nursed you back to health beautiful kitty cat!
    Congrats to Terrific Teo, Our Adorable Cat of the Day!!

Oh you wonderful, wonderful Teo!!! WHat a joy and comfort you have become to your mommy! She took you in and saved you when you were a tiny baby in need, and now you are repaying her with the same loving care and devotion! Congratulations on being a most deserving COTD!!!!!!!!

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh Teo, you are soooo G O R G E O U S.
    Most people would have just brought you back to the SPCA cause you were so sickly and given up on you. But not your meowmie. No siree. She saw something in you and was devoted to nursing you back to health. To even have her sister and her sister's friend and daughter to stay a week and help her, proves how devoted she was to you.
    Your's was such a hearwarming story that it brought tears to my eyes. Hats off to your meowmie and the people who helped her.
    Throughout the years you have shown her your appreciation by given her love and comfort in her time of need.

Congratulations sweetie on being our most deserving COTD.
    I'm sure you are going to be even more spoiled today than you are already.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Beautiful, brave Teo. What a heartwarming tribute your Mommy has written; what an inspirational tale of rescue. When you were in need, she welcomed you into her heart and her home, lovingly nursing you back to health with indescribable devotion. A lifelong bond of unconditional love was forged. And during her saddest days, you repaid her kindness ten fold, wiping away her tears and comforing her during her time of great grief. No doubt you were heaven sent, dear Teo May you and your proud and adoring Mommy enjoy many, many more years of loving companionship. Congratulations to you beautiful Teo, our very special Sunday Cat of the Day Love and hugs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Teo
    You sure are a handsome fellow! How lucky you are that you found the right loving family to help you recover and now you return the favor. I enjoyed meeting you this afternoon. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Hello Teo,
    You look so handsome! So glad you found such a loving mommy! As others have stated most would have given up. Keep on wiping away those tears of your mommy (hopefully not to often)! You are a sweetheart. Happy to see a cat of the day from my province! Congratulations on a well deserving cat for COTD!

Hi Teo, you're not only gorgeous but a very special cat too. Congrats on being COTD!!! When I read your story it brought tears to my eyes. You remind me of my RB Pepper. I'm so glad that you found such a loving forever home. I bet your meowmie is very proud of you.

Oh, Teo, you are so beautiful! To look at you, one would never have known you were sick--you are shiney and gorgeous now! It is all that love you have gotten from your Meow-mie that shines right through, and you certainly return all this LOVE daily. Your bio was so touching today! You are such an Angel to comfort your Meow-mie in her loss and sadness--you are indeed a God-sent, as she wrote. Congratulations to you Teo! It's been a JOY meeting you! Happy Sunday!

Teo, you are so handsome with your beautiful thick warm fur. And you have such a warm heart, to be a special companion to your mommie, helping her during this difficult time. You were so fortunate to have your mommie and three other special people full of love to nurse you back to health when you were sick. Congratulations on being our very special Cat of the Day and have a long, healthy and happy life.
    Steffi and Lovable

Teo, your heart is just as beautiful as the outside of you. You and your mom are a true family, helping each other through the tough times in life. I hope you turn around and look at the computer so you can see all the messages that have been sent to you on your special COTD!

The I am certain that the lord delivered you to just the right people you needed to get your health back. And to give them a warm loving companion when they needed it Bless you Theo COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS