Thread: Ashlee is at the vet's, teeth cleaning

Ashlee is at the vet's, teeth cleaning

I dropped Ashlee off at 8:30am for her first ever teeth cleaning. Poor baby, she was so scared. They said I could pick her up at 4:30pm. They will call me as soon as she is back in recovery, just to let me know everything went well. That won't be till late morning or early afternoon. But when the phone just rang, 9:30, I freaked out. What if something happened already. I know I over react but I can't help it. I'm almost sick with worry now. Poor Nina is lost without her sissy. She ran in the back yard and turned to look for Ash and just moped back in the house.
    I'll post again after the Dr. calls me back.
    Katz

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

It's 4:40 and she is home safely, so far. Poor skinny little Ash. She looks so forlorn being a bit under still. She is sleeping it off now. Dr. said 1/3 of her regular meal tonight if she doesn't throw up before then. And no park tonight. But back to normal tomorrow, with one thing added. BRUSHING HER TEETH. We'll see how it goes. She's only 4 and had to have them cleaned already.
    They cut her nails too. 2nd time ever. She is totaly freaked out about having her nails cut. They look nice, maybe I should polish them before Dad gets home

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

I was just comin here to ask how she was feeling and I see she's home. We had Millie's teeth cleaned a couple of months ago and hers were b-a-d bad. She doesn't care for the toothbrush, so I don't get them brushed very well. Chester used to like it, but now he's taking after his sister. It's turning into a messy wrestling match! Hope you have better luck with yours.

Glad Ashlee's feeling better and she'll have sweet breath, so get lots of kisses!

Ashlee stayed home from the morning walk today. I'm sure she is good to go but I'm her Mommy and she may need to cuddle more with me She was starving by the time her dinner was served. We gave her rice and canned food, just a small bit. She will get normal amount this morn.
    It was $205.00 to clean her teeth. Regular $165.00 but I did a blood panel too for $40.00 Her glucose was a bit high, but nothing to worry about they said, just a tiny bit over normal so it went in the high range.
    So tonight something new after dinner. THE TOOTH BRUSH. We'll see how that goes
    Katz

So how did the toothbrushing go?

We will try it tonight. I wanted to let her mouth rest a day. Poor Ash.
    Her teeth look great. All brand new again. I will post after we try

Ricky & Lucy Tu

had their teeth cleaned last month. They were not happy but their teeth look good. I try to brush them but it is very hard since one they don't like it at all and two their mouths are so small.