Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate this :sigh: :blush:

I hate this :sigh: :blush:

.. It is Day three since my parents and brothers have been gone, I am totally bored and lonely.

ALL of my friends are camping and or travaling, While I am stuck here taking care of my pets.

My parents are gone with my brothers for TWO weeks, 14 days, minus 3 days = 11 days left till they come back.

My family went without me on a camping trip/Wedding thing, 6 hours away from me. My moms cell doesnt work because they are in the mountains, so I havent had any contact with them

I always have my mom here to chat with and crud BUT NO, now I am alone with Tikeya, the birds, and the rodents for two weeks with no human contact!!!!!

AND to make matters worse!!! My mother left me with NO food in the whole house except for pork chops and bread . I am so mad it isnt like my mom to do that, she must have been sooo excited about the dam trip to care about me, O ya I forgot she left me with two bags of chips as well. WOOPY.

I had 60$ thank GOD, So I had to make my way down town to get food for my self to last 2 weeks, I am eating one meal a day,

I bought a jug of milk, a puzzel(bordum), 4 cans of veggie soup, 1 water jug filled with pureified water, 4 cans of fruit, and 6 cans of alphabet(sp?) soup crud. O ya and a thing of cellery DONT forget 2 cases of Brisk iced tea. YAY *not*..and dentabone for Tikeya. I also got three boxes of cereal. YUM.

WOW what a feist. and I also rented 4 DVD's to watch, and they went back yesterday.

Now I have 5$ left . And noone to talk to. I'm going to yell just to make sure I still have a voice since I havent talked in 3 days to anyone!!!!!

I am so lonely, I hate this, :sob:

ps I couldent leave my pets with friends because they are al gone except wolfsoul, and I dought she wants to take care of Cheeko, Spring, Merry, Pippin, Spur, and Sage. I dont think so ....
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

eeks! I think we need to do more of those webcam night chats lol..just to keep you from going insane.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Originally posted by binka_nugget
    eeks! I think we need to do more of those webcam night chats lol..just to keep you from going insane.
    DITTO, but wait my computer sux and it wont let me have webcam convos without freezing up
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Geez... if everyone left me alone for that long, with money and my pets - I'd be damned happy! Everything you bought sounds yummy.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Whatdaya mean no one to talk to???? You got us, right? Maybe tonight we can set up a chat with a bunch of members so you won't be so lonely. Do you have aol or Yahoo Instant Messaging??? If ya do, then you'll have LOTS of people to chat with tonight. So cheer up, kiddo!! That's what we're here for!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

dont worry you can still talk to us! you should spend your last 5 dollars on candy!
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Originally posted by Kfamr
    Geez... if everyone left me alone for that long, with money and my pets - I'd be damned happy! Everything you bought sounds yummy.
    agreed

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

DITTO!

lol, if your ever really bored you could always im me.

I was thinking the same thing. I used to love when my family would go out of town. The peace and quiet was so nice. That's why I love living alone...no roommate, fiance' etc... I can vaccuum at 3 am if I get the urge, keep everything straight my way, have as many pets as I want that I can afford, etc.. Whenever Joey and I get married, we plan on getting a place large enough for each of us to have our own space if need be. We're just loners I guess.

Hope the time passes quickly for you. Do you have any hobbies or projects that you can do/finish now that you don't have any interruptions? The busier you are the better it may be if you're lonely...and you always have us!

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

I don't think my family would ever leave me alone for 2 weeks and go on a camping trip, but if they ever did, I think I'd go insane. I would be waay to scared to stay home alone that long, especially in the night. I'm fine with staying alone in the day, sometimes I actually like it , its ok to be alone *early* night also, but when its late, like 1am onward, I would freak out alone. I also wouldn't be able to bear the thought of my family having fun camping and me all alone and bored at home. I'm sorry you had to stay home while they went camping, and I know it must suck, to be alone all day and all night with no one to talk to, eat with, etc. If you need to talk, we're all here. Why don't you spend more time with the furry and feathered ones? I think they could do an excellent job in cheering you up. Hope you have enough food to last you the two weeks. Good luck.

Wow, if my parents had been gone two weeks I'd be THRILLED! They were gone last week, but now they're back... bleh.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Originally posted by popcornbird
    I would be waay to scared to stay home alone that long, especially in the night.
    That's what's so great about have dogs!! I feel soooo safe around Simba and Nala.

-rx bandits

That's what's so great about have dogs!! I feel soooo safe around Simba and Nala.
    That's really cool. My neighbor has 3 dogs but his dogs wouldn't ever protect his house. They are famous in the neighborhood for welcoming strangers. They want to give just about anyone they see a kiss and lick. LOL Who do you feel safer with, Simba or Nala?

60 bucks for two weeks of food and emergency money? That doesn't seem like a lot, and to be honest seems a bit negligent on your mom's part.

I spent two weeks alone except for taking care of my 14 year old brother when I was seventeen. Mom left me two hundred bucks cash and a credit card for emergencies. She also left the fridge relatively full.

Originally posted by popcornbird
    That's really cool. My neighbor has 3 dogs but his dogs wouldn't ever protect his house. They are famous in the neighborhood for welcoming strangers. They want to give just about anyone they see a kiss and lick. LOL Who do you feel safer with, Simba or Nala?
    Simba, most def.

-rx bandits