Thread: Is anyone else.... selfish?

Is anyone else.... selfish?

It's not really what you think. I'm not a screaming crying brat, but I have things I want... lol

Such as when I am babysitting. I love having friends over when I babysit, but I don't like sharing the baby. Yeah, I'm the babysitter. No touchey the baby.

I also don't really like other people holding Abby's leash. Same thing, yeah my dog, no touchey...

Yeah I'm selfish. So what?

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

you aren't selfish.

it's that you take the responsibility very seriously.

you should be proud of yourself!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

I can be the same way I have a "Thing" when other people are holding Katies leash! It can irritate me sometimes I just like hold my pups leash!! and thats not a bad thing!

I don't really trust other people holding Simba or Nala's leash. What if they let go or aren't holding tight enough?

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

yeah cami likes to stick her head out the window and if we let her she would jump out.. i trust noone holding cami while she is looking out the window..

LOL!!! I can relate. I hate relinquishing my godchild(she's almost 3 mos.) whenever we're visiting the family. I almost want to get her a t-shirt printed up that says Don't touch! I belong to Aunt Tiff

I know this is irrational, but I just feel that noone can take care of my pets the way I can. Even if they're competent animal lovers, I still freak whenever I go on vacation and leave their care to someone else. Selfish? I don't think so. A bit paranoid? Maybe

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

Lol, I took my brother in laws dog for a walk. His dog weighs more than I did at the time. His dog seen a bunny I think it was and tore a few muscles in my shoulder and ran off. My husband chased her down before she got the bunny but man I was in alot of pain. She is an older dog, and they all told me she is very well leash trained, she wont run off or anything like that. And look what happened? I haven't walked her since. I am to afraid of losing my arm next time. The good thing was is I had her leash wraped around my had and a couple of my finger and right before she tried to kill me I moved my fingers otherwise I bet I would have had a few broken fingers.

With my cat I only trust my husband and my mom to watch him. I plan on going on vacation next year and my mom is going to watch my cat for me. I don't trust anyone else.

Katie

Yep. I hate it when someone else holds Molly or Daisys leash. I feel comfortable holding them, and don't trust other people with them. I also, don't really like when someone else takes care of them, unless I REALLY trust them. I like having the responsibilty of taking care of them, I also have my own "routine" on how I do it.

I am selfish to my friend. And I now know never to hold Gavin when I come over. LOL
    Guess WHO!!!

oops
    *I am selfish, too, my friend

Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
    When I am babysitting. I love having friends over when I babysit
    Any parents have a problem with this?

i don't like anyone holding honey or pepper's leash, lol, people don't realize how strong pepper is, even my mom. once he pulled her and she tripped over him and hit her head. she wouldn't listen told me when i told her she shouldn't try and walk him(it was right after we got him from rescue and he was 10 months and had never been trained and rarely was on a leash)
    Stephanie, Honey, and Pepper

Thank you for the wonderful sig kfamr!

Originally posted by Freckles
    Any parents have a problem with this?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't worry! Megan is a GREAT babysitter, even with friends over. She's a real natural with kids, especially little girls. lol Right Star?

*loves little girls... very right, Moon*

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I couldn't agree more! I feel I am the only one that knows how to take care of my dogs the best! I even tell my hubby things like "Make sure to give BOTH dogs two bones and one snausage when you put them in there crates" And he always gets mad and says "Like I can't take care of the dogs"
    Yeah he can take care of them, just not as well as I can
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome