Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I have a problem ... Advice?

I hope that means she's inside.

ME TOO !!!!!
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Update update update!

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to say I found Sidney today. That is her name. The reason I know this is because I talked to her mom today. She is very nice and we talked for a little while about the two kittens. I know that I have only talked about Sidney but there is another cat by the name of Sabrina too. Sidney is only four months old and is not spayed. Her mom will have that done in November. I asked more about their situation and it turns out that Sabrina was their first cat, and was strictly indoors and from there Sidney was brought in and they were let outside. When I asked how come they weren't kept inside, their mom said it was impossible, they love it outside. I said something like, "I'm just worried they will get smooshed" and she responded with, "Well whatever happens, happens I can't control that. I try to keep them inside at night, but when I call them and they don't come what can we do."

So I called Nomilynn and asked what we should do. She came up with the idea of asking all of the PetTalkers to come up with designs for a outdoor play place that I or her husband could build and maybe I could suggest it to them? So if anyone here has an architechural degree or similar is it possible to come up with some designs for a outdoor pen? Perhaps someone with some 3d studio could make a 3D design or something. If someone could help me out maybe we can save two loving pretty kittens from a bad situation.

A/V Dept.
    A/V Department to ..... ?

I am thinking of a chicken-wired in area that is supported by 4" X 4"s'. This is realatively simple to build and may extend according to the size of the permissable play area. Not knowing how large an area they want to devote to their cats, it is difficult to suggest anything other than that.

.......wayne

Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

This is Miss Meow's kitty enclosure and seems easy enough and cheap enough to make.

Good luck!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

If we can make this on our small balcony, ANYONE can make it in their yard....

...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Well whatever happens, happens I can't control that
    THAT comment right there says it all!!! I say take the kitten and give her a loving, caring home.

STUPID, STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

A story:
    Three weeks ago a kitten came running in our house. He was about 3 months old, incredibly cute, a gray and white tuxie with medium long hair. He liked to be picked up, purred like crazy and was so cute I also thought about stealing him.

Turned out he belonged to our immediate neighbors who have a tabby cat 5 years old who is fine with going out and coming home. Most people here do not believe that you should keep a cat indoor.

We saw the kitty again 2 weeks ago. It came in our garden under the fence and wanted badly to cross it. I know that there comes a garden then with 2 dogs who are badly educated. They have already killed a rabbit. But they are in holidays right now and I started to get worried.

Now I can stop worrying: the kitten has disappeared (without the help of the dogs who have not been here at that time). It has not been found and the only thing we can hope is that someone like you, Nathan, stole it for a more protected life