Thread: lovely Layla

Blog Entries

lovely Layla

Mew, what a very special DOTD you are, lovely Layla. My KatMa has said so many times, it is truly amazing what treasures are abandoned. We are thrilled you were rescued and live with your Paw-paw who loves you so much.

Such a beautiful, clever girl you are and now you are training for K9 Search and Rescue work! You are very special and deserve ever honour you received, not to mention respect and love.

Live long and healthy, happy, loved, cherished and respected Miss Layla. Sweet mewls, kittykisses, nosetwinkies and purrs from me; KatMa sends endless caresses, hugs & kisses. If you were at my Palace, you could curl up on KatMa's lap. She'd just love it.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Many thanks to you!

Bless you for giving Layla second chance at life. She deserves it, as do all animals. You have given her life meaning and purpose and I am sure she will thank you many times over by being a most excellent S&R dog.

Oh Layla! You are one beeauutiful girl!! And so smart and helpful too. You must love all the activities you do with your Dad - you are a lucky girl.
    Congrats to Lovely Layla, Our Adorable Dog of the Day!!

Good Morning, Layla. Thank goodness you were rescued from such an unimaginable, horrific fate. Many thanks to your devoted guardian for his great act of kindness. And in true GSD style, what a beautiful, accomplished and loving canine companion you've grown up to be!! You've already achieved so much in your your young life, and I have no doubt your future will be filled with many more great successes! Working dogs are so deserving of our awe and praise! But where your personality shines most brightly is in the love dept.!! You've got it all, Layla..Beauty, brains and unconditional love and devotion for your family and friends! What a stunning and deserving Dog of the Day graces our screens today!! Congratulations to you beautiful Layla! I wish you all the best in life; most of all I wish you a very long and happy life with your proud and adoring guardian!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

how wonderful it is to have our very own K9 untit dog of the day . yay for layla
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Layla, could that be Laila in Finnish, that is a beautiful name befitting a beautiful female dog. Would you belive that my favorite game is "Catch me if you can" , but beeing a heeler I'm always at back of you however you turn. Anyway big Congrats to you for being DOD! love, Babe

Layla what an interesting life you have. Glad you get to satisfy your adventurous side as well as your lap dog side. Congratulations on being dotd!

Layla, when I saw your face, all I saw was beauty! And now I know how much "brains" you have too!!! What a smart, gorgeous girl you are, and I love your name!!!! I am so glad you found a perfect home and also a perfect job!!!! You certainly brought a smile to my face today!! Congratulations to you, Layla, on being our very special Dog of the Day!!!

Lovely!

Layla!!! I am so glad your Dad chose to save you, so now you can save others!!! Being a SAR dog is absolutely wonderful. Hpw very impressive!!! Congrats to you!!! BTW, you are also beautiful!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

First off, I always swore my first human female child would be named Layla, so it was a Yipee! from me, not only because of your beautiful name, but also because I was SO impressed with all your fabulous abilities! Agility AND K9 Cadaver Unit! How special and rewarding for you and your wonderful owner! Layla, you are a beauty inside and out! May you be blessed with many happy, healthy, successful years ahead!!!

thanks Amy for my awesome signature!!!
    Last edited by K9karen; 08-13-2003 at 10:56 PM.

I've been Boooo'd!