Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mighty Max

Mighty Max

Hi Max, how wonderful to see you sit in your regal glory and to greet us so friendly. Attractive orange boys like you range very high in the PT kitty hierarchy too -it's the same as in your house.

Enjoy you day with your kitty and doggy brothers and get yourself an extra ration cuddles and treats

Max
    What a treat to see you looking so regal and comfy this morning, sweetie. You sure gave me a smile. I'm so glad you and your brother have a loving forever home now. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

Oh, Max you are such a handsome boy. From your picture, you can clearly see that you are indeed King of the Castle.

Congratulations on being COTD!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Blog Entries

Max, King Cat

Mew-mew Max,

You are such a handsome COTD! Purrrr. What a most lovely surprise your MeowMommy had when the twins brought home you & your brother. Mew, if KatMa opened a box and two sweet kittens were inside, she'd be thrilled silly!

Max, have a wonderful day celebrating with with the cats and dog -- and natch, with your purrsons today! Live long & healthy, happy, loved, cherised and respected. We wish your siblings & the dog this too. Continue ruling the realm with those sweet velvet-soft gentle paws.

I, Sasha the Queen send royal kittykisses, nose, sweet mewls and purrs to you. My KatMa wants to hold you 'cause you look so huggable but since she can't do that throught the comuter, hugs and kisses will suffice!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hello Max!!

What a handsome guy to greet us this morning. Loved reading your bio...you and your brother were indeed fortunate...it sounds as though you are spoiled (as you should be) and very well loved! Catgratulations, ginger Cat of the Day - you are very special!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Marvellous Mighty Max , one of the Most magnificent Orange and White Cats ever! You just have the look of One Happy Cat!One that is content with his life and is properly revered and loved. Happy Cat Max COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a big ole gorgeous orange cat! Your reds are usually soooo sweet! I love how you are posing in your picture cutie-pie!!
    MAX ROCKS!!

Mighty Master Max, you truly are magnificent!! And while you may rule the roost, me thinks you do so with a velvet paw! All day I will keep the imagine of two beautiful, blue eyed, orange tabby babies peering up from that cardboard box! What a most deserving Pet Talk honoree you are, Max! Enjoy your reign as Cat of the Day, sweet, mighty Max!!!! I know your family and furry siblings are so proud of their special boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

To the king of the castle!!!

From a tiny four week old kitten to such a gorgeous orange boy...you're right at taking over the whole household!!!

I have a very very soft spot for Orangies and you are such a wonderful example of the redheadbeauty!!!

Celebrate today, Max, you deserve the royal treatment!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Max-imum Fire Protection!

They always say that firemen are the handsomest...and Max fits the bill! I love the way that he shows such concern for your safety by putting out those dangerous candles--they are, after all, a major cause of house fires. What a lovely fuzzball...may he live long and prosper.

Love and purrs from Martha and Julie (meow!) the Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Max, I love your marvelous coloring and pretty face! You DO look like the King of Your Castle! I bet you have lots of FUN earning that title too!

Your cute photo looks like you're laying on top of a coffee table and gaurding a remote control (in the right foreground). I think you keep a close control on all things around you, and that's good! You're very alert and watchful! Have FUN today, Max, but do be careful putting out those candles with your furry paw!! You are so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Max looks like the cat on Star Trek, Next Generation. Appropriate, since at four weeks of age, resistance was futile. Congratulations on such good fortune.

Wow What a big handsome boy you are Max. I can just picture you and your brother, with those little blue eyes gazing up at your new forever meowmie. Who could resist something like that.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Max, in our house there is a "Queen", but if you were here, you would definitely be king!!! What a beautiful, handsome boy you are!!! Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!!!!

Orange kitties are my favorites and you are wonderful Max! I'm glad you and your brother were able to stay together in a loving home. Long life to all of your family, filled with happiness and good health.