Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Electrifying Ellie!!!

Electrifying Ellie!!!

Your name just fits purrfectly to your beautiful look and marvelous character...you're simply electrifying...
    I am so very happy to hear how you developed from a scary cat to that gorgeous self you are today!!!

It's wonderful to read that you've found a home with purrents who appreciate you so much and who have been so patient to support your developement from a nameless abandoned cat to "Carmen Electra"!!!
    Enjoy your day as our very special COTD!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Blog Entries

Carmen Electra aka ELLIE

Mew-mew Hi Carmen Electra aka Ellie from the Berkshire, UK Palace. Another precious gem found at the Cats Protection League. You are very pretty and a wonderful Sunday COTD.

My KatMa sends ill will and painful death wishes to the misfits who abused, never named, and abandoned you just before your kittens were due. "...nothing to do with men -- afraid of children... " KatMa doesn't want to think of this 'cause when we found each other my situation was very much like yours. I had a hernia, probable cause: a hard kick in my soft belly and also to my face because I had many broken teeth. My five beautiful babies were born two months after I found my KatMa. It has been 8 years now since my purr~ents found me -- and I still do not trust strangers -- "with good reason" says my KatMa.

Ellie, I am so happy! KatMa told me you are Queen of the Berkshire Palace and that everything is different. You are the Queen, loved, cherished and respected!! This is how all pets should live. Royal ladies like you and me are blessed to have found loving purrsons who provide proper, loving homes for pussycats.

Mew, aren't Paw-paws (men) who love us just so wonderful? I'm so happy you could, like me, connect with your Paw-paw! It is fab you have found fur~ever, loving purr~ents.

KatMa read in your bio is: "Most importantly, she is a very happy healthy cat now, and we can't imagine what life was like without her. " ... what we want to read about every pet on the planet.

Live long, healthy, happy, loved, respected and cherished sweet girlcat. Mews, purrs, head bumps, nose twinkies, and kittykisses from me; KatMa sends endless hugs & kisses to you, darling Ellie.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

I don't know when I have read such an entertaining story from a Cat of the Day's purrson. Your description of Ellie is so funny and so typically "cat!" hehe! She has certainly gone from rags to riches in more ways than one. Now she is loved and well fed (I love the comment about her "heavy fur!") LOL! I'll have to tell my Trevor to use that next time someone makes a comment about his hefty physique! Ellie congratulations to you cutie. You are a very special Cat of the Day indeed!

What a wonderful human being your meowmie or pawpaw was for rescuing you! "heavy fur", indeed.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh, Carmen Electra!!! Dare I say it??? You are hot, hot, hot!! Yours is truly a Cinderella story! No amount of neglect could extinquish that fiery flame within!! What a survivor! Now in the loving embrace of your adoring servants, you sizzle with spunkatude and a unabashed love for life!! What a perfect choice you are for our coveted Sunday Cat of the Day honors! Congratulations to you beautiful Ellie! Enjoy your well earned day of honor and recognition! Long and happy life to you sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ellie - what a happy story!

We are so glad you were rescued to such a loving home. It takes a while to get over being mistreated...so glad you've had tender care to get your there. Be happy, pretty girl - we really enjoyed meeting you. We hope the rest of your life will be safe, secure and full of warm snuggles. What a purrrrfect Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

It takes a Special Person to take a scared little Kitten , and wih love and patience turn her into such a warm and loving Cat! What a Beauty! THERE IS A PLACE IN cAT hEAVEN FOR YOU! CARMEN ELECTRA COSMIC COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Ellie, you are gorgeous!!!! What a happy story, I'm SO glad you got rescued out of that horrible home, and now you've found a perfect home with loving parents.
    CONGRATULATIONS on being COTD!!!!!!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

ELLIE

Ellie you are such a pretty girl. Enjoy yout COTD.
    Sandy Frost

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Ellie Cat-gratulations on being COTD this Sunday morning. What a lovely story of rescue! From being beaten up by meanies to being princess of the roost. Well done. My Mitzi has "heavy fur" too

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

What a precious doll-baby! Carmen you are so pretty - and the look of happiness in your eyes is heartwarming! YOU GO GIRL!! Carmen ROCKS!!

Sweetie - I had tears in my eyes reading about the hard life upi had! I am so glad that you found a wonderful forever home, with a family that loves and appreciates you.

I hope you have an EXTRA special day today, as you are our COTD, but I am sure that every day for you in your loving home is special!

Ally sends big kitten kisses!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Elegant Miss Ellie
    What a beauty you are!!! I was so sorry to hear about your rough start in life but am thrilled to know you have a wonderful forever home and loving family now. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today. I hope you enjoy the whole day and get lots of treats to celebrate, sweetie.

Enchanting Ellie
    Look at what love can do. Love can take a skinny, frightened, sadly mistreated cat and transform her into the queen of the house (and the garden.) I feel privileged to meet you, Ellie, and to congratulate you on being our very special Cat of the Day. Thank you to your mommy and daddy for being so good to you. I enjoyed reading about what a great life you have now. May you have many happy years together.
    Steffi and Lovable

Her pose says "Ah, another day in paradise". Which is what her life is now, compared to what it was. Congratulations.