Thread: My New Digital Pics....

My New Digital Pics....

Hi everyone, I'm back. Finally got DSL - I was lost without it. Here are some new pics from my new digital camera my husband bought me for Christmas.
    Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and I look forward to a new year filled with happiness and health.

Robbie in his new Radio Flyer Red Wagon with the huge rubber tires. He absolutely loves it. LuLu wasn't too crazy about it when we put her in it with him. She jumped out right away!

I thought you guys would think the first pic was funny. A very close up of our girl, LuLu.

[ January 01, 2002: Message edited by: purrfectpaws ]
    Personalized Pet Mats by Carla

Carla's Web Page
    http://communities.msn.com/doyourselfafavor

Lulu has beautiful nostrils!!! LOL!! Carla, each and every one of those pictures is terrific!!! I'm just teasing about the nostrils...you got a terrific camera, and I can't help but think the success is due to the photographer, not the camera!

Purrfectpaws, I just love the pictures. The first one is funny. Lulu is such a pretty girl! And Robbie is so adorable.

Thanks for sharing.

Oh Wow! Lulu's photos certainly took me by surprise! Talk about "In your face!" LOL! She is adorable and so kissable! Thanks for sharing!! AND I had the same wagon as a kid (a long, long time ago)but not with those fancy, big ole wheels! What memories!! ("daddy, daddy, pull me! faster! faster! (uphill! LOL)"

Carla, the pictures are adorable LuLu and Robbie are so cute. It looks like everyone had a great Christmas. Glad you got your camera, now we can be treated to more pictures. Just wanted to tell you Don and Colleen loved the mats, in fact we have Kona's hanging in our Den. Again, thank you so much. Are you still doing them? I may want one for my other daughter.
    Jackie

Oh my.... I am laughing out loud as LuLu sits by my side wondering what the heck is so funny. I am laughing as those pics of her too and yes, what lovely nostrils you have my dear!! The camera has "macro" on it and it allows you to take very up-close (and personal) pics so I was experimenting with it and she happened to be my closest target. Ha ha ha - little does she know that we are all laughing at her not with her. Just kidding!!!
    Glad you all liked the pics and there will be more to come as I get better with the camera.
    Happy New Year to all....
    Purrfectpaws aka ~ Carla

Carla's Web Page

Hi Jackie,
    Yes, I am still doing the pet mats and I finally got a permanent booth there which means that I no longer have to break down every single day and I can leave my booth set up there. I rent by the month and I rent Friday, Sat, and Sun. Everyone who passes by my booth has to stop at my table to see if I have their breed. I have so much fun with it and now that I am permanent I will have even more customers coming back looking for me for birthday presents or just to buy for themselves. I do very well there and I mostly do the smaller breeds because out here, I have learned that the snowbirds all have the lap dogs like Maltese, Shih Tzu, Lhasa Apso, and especially poodles. I now have my digital camera so I will be taking before and after pics of my booth and sharing them all with you. Have you ever been to Kobey's Swap Meet?? The Mesa Marketplace is somewhat like that but it's not set up in a parking lot and it has covered booth and paved lots. I have been to Kobey's and it's so busy there so that's good for the vendors. Just let me know when you want to order a mat, K ?
    Yes, I think everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I am looking forward to a new and prosperous and healthy new year!!
    Carla

Carla's Web Page

Former User Guest
    GREAT pics, Lulu is so adorable!
    And Robbie looks proud there!

Great pictures, Carla!!! LuLu is soo beautiful, and cute! I love the one of Robbie!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Yea Carla! She's been digitalized! May I ask what model camera you got? The pics are terrific! And the subjects simply beautiful. LuLu and Robbie, I think (hopefully) we'll be seeing a lot more of your beautiful faces

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks Sandra,
    I was wondering the same thing.
    Is the camera easy to use too?
    The pictures came out so beautiful.
    I take crummy pics and just graduated
    to a throw away camera.

----<---<--<{(@

Very cute!! Love the wagon!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

hey everyone, glad you all liked the up close pics of LuLu.
    Here is the name of the camera
    Fuji Film FinePix 2600 Zoom
    Here are some of the features it has -
    2.0 million effective pixels
    3x Optical Zoom and 2.5x Digital Zoom
    20 second Movie without sound
    1.8" LCD monitor
    Built in flash, autofocus
    PC camera mode for internet conferencing

Very easy to use and as soon as you plug it into the computer it uploads your pics.
    The clarity, as you can see, is phenomenal.

More pics to come .........

Carla

Carla's Web Page

I love Lulu! What a beauty! And Robbie is so adorable!

Carla those are great pics!! Nice Christmas present!!!

Robbie looks JUST LIKE YOU! I can't get over it! What a gorgeous kid he is! So, how was your Christmas without snow???? Weird huh? It's just not Christmas when the temp is 65. I however, got snow and cold! I spent Christmas in Chicago. It was fantastic!

Keep those pics coming !