Thread: The adventures of Hunter and his poor owner!

The adventures of Hunter and his poor owner!

Alright I finnaly got some free time to come on and post! He's Sleeping YAH!!!!! I've been so busy! I think I'm going to go crazy! Ok so do yuo want to know what I've been doing the last couple months? Ahhhh! I'm trying to train this monster know as Hunter!
    He learned how to howl!
    8o| <---- that is me trying to sleep notice the big eyes that are wide open because of the loud puppy winning and howling? I went to Erica's (my neighbor) house to let Nikki (her boxer) out while she waz at school and I waz looking for Samantha (her other dog) and I turned around and there waz Hunter at the edge of the pool and I told him "Hunter NO" and guess what he did! Did he listen to me ohhhh no never! He jumped right in on top of the cover that waz still on top of the un opened pool!!!!!! Yuck!!!! So I called him but he got all tangled up in the cover so I had to go and jump in after him!!!!!!! YUCK! the water waz grouse and cold! So I had to pull him out! He also got his head stuck in the railing of the deck earlier! I'm glad Erica got her pool all clean now so if Hunter decides to go jump in I don't have to freeze in mud! Ewww Saturday! Me and Erica we're at Sarah's (my friend who just graduated) open house and Hunter waz with us we walked down to the back of the church and we were watching the turtles in the pond and I saw Hunter run towards what looked like a big brown blob and so I went over there but by the time I waz over there he had it in his mouth! And he started to eat it! Well I didn't know what it waz so I couldn't let him eat it! For all I knew it could be a poisonous who knows what! So I stuck my hand in his mouth and pulled it out it waz big and gooie and I looked at it! And when I looked at it I saw it had bones!!! And guts and stuff!!!!1 I thought I waz going to through up!!!!! SO I'm standing there holding something dead that I just pulled out of my dogs mouth!!!!! I threw it and started screaming! That waz the grossest thing I think I've ever touched! Erica said that it waz a dead bird I didn't go and check! I waz too busy screaming at the top of my lungs! I thought I waz going to die! Well I better go just thought I would tell you some of my summer adventures with my crazy dog! Wow thins is pretty long sorry! I'll see you guys later he's waking up! I'll try and find some time to get some new pics on here! Bye!

------------------
    pup pup pup puppies!!!

Jojo!! So good to hear from you! Sounds like that Hunter is keeping you hopping over the summer vacation. He sounds busy and precious. I know you love him, dead birds and all!

POST PICTURES, SOON!!!!!!!

Logan

Sounds like a fun pup!

Wow! Sounds like you and Hunter have been busy. Have you taken him to puppy kindergarden classes? I'm sure he'll learn a few things there that might make him easier to live with!

------------------
    -Rottie

Oh how I love puppy antics! Despite all your problems I am sure you are having a lot of run, right? I am jealous!

Yes! He is sooo wonderful! I love him sooo much!!!!!

That is a great story Jojo. I would have done the exact same thing.....scream! A week or two ago, Hannah had cornered a baby bunny under the trees. She was barking at it and barking, and I was afraid she was going to catch it and kill it so I'm screaming, "No, Hannah, No! Leave it, leave it! Don't you dare! I mean it Hannah, leave it. In the house, in the house". I'm screaming and Hannah's barking and running around like CRAZEE DAWG, but she actually did leave it and came in the house. The next day, when we went outside we found the baby bunny dead. Between me and Hannah, it probably died of fright. I didn't want either of the dogs to pick up this dead baby bunny, so I got my neighbor boy who is a first grader and he used the pooper scooper to pick it up and dump it in a plastic bag for me. He wanted me to give it a decent burial, but I was couldn't so it just got buried in the garbage can. I'm just not good with dead critters.

Originally posted by RachelJ:
    That is a great story Jojo. I would have done the exact same thing.....scream! A week or two ago, Hannah had cornered a baby bunny under the trees. She was barking at it and barking, and I was afraid she was going to catch it and kill it so I'm screaming, "No, Hannah, No! Leave it, leave it! Don't you dare! I mean it Hannah, leave it. In the house, in the house". I'm screaming and Hannah's barking and running around like CRAZEE DAWG, but she actually did leave it and came in the house. The next day, when we went outside we found the baby bunny dead. Between me and Hannah, it probably died of fright. I didn't want either of the dogs to pick up this dead baby bunny, so I got my neighbor boy who is a first grader and he used the pooper scooper to pick it up and dump it in a plastic bag for me. He wanted me to give it a decent burial, but I was couldn't so it just got buried in the garbage can. I'm just not good with dead critters.
    Poor little bunny. But think about it this way; you have to keep the rabbit population under control. They multiply sooo fast. Sounds like Hannah and you had a fun time though.

------------------
    -Rottie