Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ritzy checking in

Oh Ritzy, what a gorgeous tuxie you are and I would love to see you in a Pepsi Commercial...by the way Nellie agrees that boxes should be a little larger for the conveniece of more round-shaped personalities...

Great pictures of a great cat!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Ritzy you look purrfect in your black evening gown. You should do commercials for champaign -not just for softdrinks

Oh, my, Ritzy, you are so stunningly beautiful!! Once they see your gorgeous self Pepsi should jump at the chance of having you promote their product!

Great pictures! thanks for sharing!

RITZY!!!!!

AS STUNNING AS EVER!! ... I don't like Pepsi.. but I would buy them out if I saw your face in the commercials!!....

And what the athlete... Tinky and Jupiter are amazed at your ability!......

We don't see enough pictures of you.... I wish I could squeeze you and kiss your pretty face!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Hmmm,,,champagne & tuxedos, seems perfect to me!

Sara, I know what you mean, I cannot resist the hugs and cuddles....consequently, Ritz gets a lot of attention...and I always give her a little snuggle on behalf of auntie Sara from Pettalk.

Lashes is not blood related, but my brother and his wife also are fond of the tuxedo-look....Lashes was adopted around Christmas -he was indoor only until he was a little bigger, they have a lot of room to roam but I still get nervous about him being out....he has befriended their dog, so they get along famously now. When he was younger it was a little touch and go, but he's big enough to hold his own. Actually it's cute to watch them, they act like they are best buddies now.
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Re: Ritzy checking in

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! I wish I could reach through the monitor and kiss your white "french manicure".

Ritzy, you are joust so beautiful. I think you should definately send Pepsi your pics.....if they don't sign you you could always try out for a basketball team, with how high you jump should should be able to slam dunk.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Yeah! Ritzy pics!!! We certainly do not get to see enough of you here, girl! You are looking better than ever, and I'm sure it's a cost cutting measure that Pepsi is trying and that's why their boxes are smaller than before.

You are certainly a beautiful kitty and it's good to hear from you and see pics of you again. You should grab your mommy and make her do this more often.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Yeah! Ritzy pics!!! We certainly do not get to see enough of you here, girl! You are looking better than ever, and I'm sure it's a cost cutting measure that Pepsi is trying and that's why their boxes are smaller than before.

You are certainly a beautiful kitty and it's good to hear from you and see pics of you again. You should grab your mommy and make her do this more often.
    Boy, don't I know it....you know how meowmie cats get sometimes.....just so wrapped up in work, somethin about havin to keep me in cat food and clean litter....I do my best to keep her in line!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"