Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marvelous Maxx!!

Marvelous Maxx!!

What a brilliant-looking boy you are, handsome Maxx!! Those liquid blue-green eyes! That stunning coloring! A certified hunk. MAXX ROCKS

What a handsome boy you are Maxx, and so clever not to be confused by all those names!!
    Enjoy your special day as Cat of the Day.

Maxx seems to have found his perfect home. He looks like he's waiting for the huge pile of whipped cream that being chosen Cat Of The Day requires. Good luck.

Blog Entries

Marvelous Maxx, COTD

Mew, Maxx you ask: "Does she ever put me down?" When KatMoms and/or Paw-Paws love you, purrson expression for love is holding, petting, hugging, kissing, baby talk, etc.

Have a wonderful day, handsome Maxx and mew, mew, I hope you get a whole teaspoon of whipped cream for being chosen COTD...

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by Brittany and the other purrsons in your Palace. Kittykisses & purrs from me; KatMa sends you lots of purrson hugs & kisses too.

Dear Brittany: our dearly loved late Tiggy came to my purrson brother Mark for his 11th birthday -- sooooo wonderful your darling Maxx arrived when you turned 13 -- making 13 your lucky number!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Marvellous Mighty Maxx , you are a great looking kitten , and with being part Siamses , will be one great Cat! And you have so many years of love to give to your Guardians! Maxx the Mighty Marvellous One COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Maxx
    I don't blame your mommy for wanting to hold you all the time. Who could resist that face? You look like you don't really mind the attention! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

MARVELOUS MAX

CONGRADULATIONS MAX ON BEING PICKED COTD. HATS OFF MY FRIEND. YOU WOULD CATCH ANYONES EYE TO LOVE. HAVE A GOOD ONE MAX. MAX

What a GREAT face! I just love those little dots on your nose, Maxx! Congratulations, dear boy, on being today's cat of the day!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Maxx, what a cute tiny boy you are!!!
    I love your wonderful black and white colouring and your nose is just irresistible!!!

Enjoy being COTD!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Maxx you are one cool kitty!
    I love those big blue eyes and nice black and white markings.
    Have a great day today as our Cat of the Day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Oh, Max!! How can you blame your Mommy for never wanting to put you down?? You're adorable!! Your sweet, round, face, those stunning blue eyes and that rich, lush coat are irresisitible! A human couldn't hope for a more giving gift that you Max...! What a lucky, lucky girl!! Congratulations to you handsome, adorable, Max, our super duper Saturday Cat of the Day! I hope your day of honor is celebrated royally, topped off with a big dolop of whipped cream! Long, healthy and happy life to you sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mad Maxx

Maxx, I think you are mad - Mad Maxx from New Hampshire, speeding around New England pushing stolen cars, growing ever more rotund from the consumption of burglarized whipped cream until one day you find yourself rolling madly alongside those stolen cars, then later crowding your mommy out of the bed, which then collapses beneath you.

Mad Maxx - roll, Maxx, roll - roll across New England.

Roll, roll, roll!

Maxx, I love your airplane ears and cute little nose dots! Lots of headbumpies and treats to you on being selected COTD!

Maxx, I wouldn't stop putting you down either! You are TOO PRECIOUS!!!! Your ears do look like you're "ready for take off" in your photo--how adorable! You just look ready for lots of love, and lots of snuggling!!! You eyes are expressive and sweet too! Have fun today, and I hope you get a little drop of whip cream as a treat, without even having to steal it! You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Yea Maxx!!
    And we’re glad you’re here as our Cat of the Day. You are one black and white cutie with those black spots on your nose and those shining blue green eyes. Congratulations Brittany on being owned by a cat. I hope you and Maxx have many happy years together.
    Steffi and Lovable