Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh Miss A!

Oh Miss A!

What a beautiful beautiful girl you are all curled up there in your basket. How amazing too that your favourite hobbies are so similar to our own and yet you live so far away!

Have an excellent day as our Cat of the Day. We hope you enjoy extra treats and cuddles today sweetie!

What a beautiful silver baby!

Ashley, have a great and long life!

Miss A. you're simply "wunderbar" (means wonderful)!!!

Enjoy your very special day!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Little Miss Ashley, what a beautiful lady you are. My furkids enjoy the same activities that you enjoy, especially bed-hogging.

Congratulation on being our COTD!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Blog Entries

SWeet Miss A

Mew, Miss A,

You are such a pretty little girl! Belated Happy Birthday to you! You remind my KatMa of our beloved late Princess [b. May 20/86 d. Oct 4/01].

Kittens are so delightful [mew, I had 5 babies!]. Adopting purrents when a small wee one creates an awesome bond. KatMa and the late, treasured Tiggy [b. Aug 17/85 d. Sep 5/00] began their love affair when he was but five weeks old! Like you, Tiggy was very vocal [KatMa called it "Tiggy Talk"] and he was a great lover!

Me-eow, it seems most pussycats love the same activites: sleeping, bed hogging, laps, bird watching and going out for walks. Purr~purrrrr I go walking with my Paw-Paw. He puts a little red *flashing* light on my collar so he can follow me when I'm in the flower beds inhaling flower perfume!

Sounds like you reign over a very nice Palace. Live long and healthy, ever loved & cherished with your mommy & daddy .

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Simply lovely Ashley!

Love those silver stripes, and that beautiful face would be a joy to wake up to each morning. It is a pleasure to meet you, pretty girl...catgratulations - you ARE a special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

That is one beautiful Silver Cat! What delicate and awesome shades of coloring and such a happy little face. If you visited the Lost Cats my boy Cats would fall in love with you, Ashley COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My, Miss Ashley, you look sooo snuggly in your little bed, with that toy under your paw! I wish I could snuggle there with you! I love your PURR-fect silver stripes and your "eyeliner" eyes that are so BIG with curiosity! You have made my morning! How good of you not to let your humans oversleep. You sure keep a loving watch on your family! Many HUGS to you!!!

Ashley you are such a sweet and cuddly kitty. We would love to spend the nights in bed with you!

I am sure you will get extra scritchies for being COTD

Pretty Girl!! Look at you, what a pretty little thing. I love your big round eyes and eyeliner - what a lovely lady!!

Ashley
    How sweet and cosy you look in your picture. Sounds like you have the perfect forever home and loving family. What more could a girl want? Plus you are our special Cat of the Day today. Congratulations, sweetie!

Wow Ashley, what a beautiful silver tabby girl you are. I hope you are enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Beautiful Ashley...

What can I say except that you are exquisite in every sense of the word. What a lovely and loving furry friend you are to your proud and adoring parents. I'm sure they feel so very blessed to have been chosen by you to share their lives with! Congratulations to you beautiful Ashley, our very beatuiful Cat of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, sweetheart! You're precious!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

That's the big, wide-eyed look of a kitty that has it made...and knows it. Good for her.

AAAAHHHH! Ashley, you are a beautiful girl! What a sweet life you have, and deservingly so. My kitties have the same hobbies; it must run in the (feline) family. Enjoy your special COTD.