Thread: I am SOOOOOOOOO happy!!!!! Pics of my California kitties!!! :-D

I am SOOOOOOOOO happy!!!!! Pics of my California kitties!!! :-D

I am soo excited right now! I just went to the mailbox and there was a letter from my younger sis, with kitty pics in it! I FINALLY have some new pics of Blacky, Thor (never posted pics of him) and Baby. Unfortunately no pics of Ickybobs were sent. But we plan on driving to California at the end of this month possibly so I should have plenty of pics then!

I am just so happy beyond words. I love my kitter katters so much, and especially Blacky. He is getting old and everyday I think it could be his last and how I won't be able to say goodbye. But seeing his face in the picture makes me feel so much better. I did post a pic of Blacky and Baby a few months ago but you couldn't see their faces........Blacky had had a bath then lol.

Ok, let me scan the pics! BRB

I just can't wait to see them in person! Oh how fun it will be to hug and kiss them!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Great picture. Such a cute kitten expression.

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

I have been having MAJOR trouble with Pet Talk lately and I cannot post, and it takes about 10 minutes to load a page. So....I will be really lucky if this goes through. Luckily I copied what I wrote:

Ok I tried to upload a pic but my computer messed up. We have a VERY bad virus and we have no idea how to get rid of it because we are not too computer literate. Anywho, enjoy the pics!

This first one is of Blacky and Baby. Baby was a presnt to me on my 18th birthday from my ex. She is the funniest kitty ever! If you scratch her back she will stick her tongue out, lol. When I moved I gave her to my parents who have spoiled her to no end. Ok actually I didn't "give" her to them, Denny actually begged me for her lol. He just really fell in love with her. She changed his mind about cats. He didn't want to have any, which is funny, because now they have four cats, hehe. We had Blacky and Ickeris first, but after Baby came along he excepted Thor with open arms.

If you can notice, Blackys left ear is a little dinged up because he had a hematoma in it a year or so ago? It healed up fine but it is a little crooked now. He has hyper thyroidism so he needs to take meds every day. He is a very old kitty, around 14 or so. I rescued him and the rest of the litter when I was in the 5th grade. he was so cute as a kitten, such a big fluffball. We suspect that he is a Maincoon mix, but he's so thin now with the hyperthyroidism. He used to be a lot thinner, but his meds have made him gain about 4 pounds. He's really the first kitty I owned and remember as being "my" cat.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

It looks like your Tabby Cat has no problem in getting his point accross! That is one great picture! My Cats do that once in a while! But mostly they get along!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Phantastic picture!!!

We should all start a website with special cat photos and that one should definitely be one of them!

Kirsten