Thread: Cosmo

Cosmo

Cosmo, you are the cutest little yorkie ever. I loved reading all about you & I can see why your family love you so much. Make sure you get lots of treats to celebrate your special day.

Cosmo you have stolen my heart! What a busy little guy you are and so smart! I think it's terrific that you have that customer service bell to ring. That sounds like such a great idea. I hope you have a wonderful day today little guy because you are today's top dog!!

Cosmo, your adorable lil face in the arms of your human, made me melt! You are quite a character! What a clever boy you are! I love the fact you ring the customer service bell! I loved your website too! Lots of soft kisses to you on your special day!

COSMO CONGRATULATION ON BEING DOTD! I'LL MAKE U A DEAL. IT I CAN COME CHASE GHECHO'S WITH U...THEN U CAN COME CHASE GREY SQUIRRELS WITH ME IN THE BEAUTIFUL PACIFIC NORTHWEST. ALSO, EVEN I I AM A SPANIEL; I'LL TEACH U TO COLLAPSE ON COMMAND JUST LIKE A WAR DOG. COLLAPSING IS VERY USEFUL IS U R ABOUT TO BE AMBUSHED BY SOME GHECHOS! :EEK: U R TOO CUTE TO BE TRUE! HAVE A HAPPY DAY, COSMO. AND HATS OFF TO YOUR WONDERFUL GUARDIANS.

Congratulations beautiful, adorable Cosmo! Boy, are you a pup on the go-go-go! And what a great home page you've got there, Cosmo. You certainly have life by the tail! I think I hear the bells ringing!! They're chimming the news! Cosmo is our totally precious, oh so clever, very beautiful Dog of the Day! Big hugs and kisses to one sweet, sweet boy!

Cosmo, you are so photogenic, what a sweetheart you are, and so smart. Your family is so lucky to have a wonderful friend and companion like you. Congradulations on being the sweetest, most handsome, smart Dog of the Day.

Everytime I look into your eyes Cosmo, I just melt. The word clever keeps popping up when people describe you, and they've got that right as I see you have both mommie and daddy wrapped around your little paw. Well done, Cosmo, and keep up the good work. It earned you the very special title of Dog of the Day.

Sorry I'm late Cosmo but today has been hectic. You are an adorable yorkie and I REALLY want a doggy just like you. I enjoyed reading about you and staring at your picture. You must be a real heartbreaker