Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Noble Nigel

Noble Nigel

Wow Nigel, what an extra handsome guy you are. One can see at first glance that you are a cat diplomat of noble origin.

We cannot understand why the pianist gave you back. Filou as well as Tigris love to join their dad when he plays the piano and to add some playing to his pieces (overall it's 6-hand then....). I always find that gives an original idea to some old Mozart which we may have heard much too often.

Filou also plays when he's alone -he's a contemporary pianist who prefers to use cluster technique

So if you ever want to play in a trio, please come along, dear Nigel.

But we see that you have found your furrever home now and I am sure you still enjoy to listen to music even if you can't play anymore

Yes, he does look very unique, and sounds like a good fellow. It also sounds like he's thrilled with his new life. Good for him.

Extra-handsome, Barbara's expression, suits you very well, dear Nigel!

Have a great life in your furrever home!

Glad to hear you found your happy home, Nigel! You've got quite a look going on!

Nigel the Great

Nigel! You are a dreamboat Kitty! I am in love with you! Your new people are very lucky...but not as lucky as they are to have found you. Live long and prosper!

Hello, handsome Nigel, how nobel you look indeed. I am so glad to hear that you found a forever home. I don't know why anyone would want to get rid of a piano partner, afterall, you only add more magic to the piece that is being played.

Congratulations on being COTD!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

You're noble indeed, beautiful Nigel!!!
    I love your markings, they are so very symmetrical, even the cute spots on your nose!!!
    And your fur looks so silky!!!
    With all these fine looks you would be such a pride to every piano-top..

But there are better instruments for you...you do play amazingly on your purrents heart strings...and that's the best music ever!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

What a hunk of Snowshoe man you are!
    You are magnificent.

NIGEL!!!! How wonderful you are!!!!

Yes, handsome, handsome, handsome!!! What a magnificent face! All I could say when I saw you this morning, was "OH!" I am so glad your purrsons submitted you for COTD...I wouldn't have wanted to miss meeting you! Catgratulations, Nigel - you won the kitty lottery with your wonderful purrsons that let you be you! And paw applause on being today's REALLY UNIQUE Cat of the Day!

Special noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Well , Nigel maybe youre third time lucky , and now you have foundjust the Right home. I cant imagine anyone returningsuch a noble Cat! What a handsome fellow you are , Noble Nigel COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Nigel, you are so very handsome! Your all-white nose makes a perfect complement to Kona's all-black nose. I hope that you get extra treats and loves today, dear Nigel, COTD!
    Oreo and Molly

Nigel, do I have a girlfriend for you! Her name is Lexie and she is a beautiful snowshoe just like you!

What a great story, and I am so happy that you have found your forever home.

You are exceptionally handsome!

Congratulations!

Blog Entries

Nigel

Mew, Hi Nigel,

Precious Snowshoe boy, your MeowMa Judy is right: you are a very distinctive cat! And so utterly handsome that you've stolen my heart away. Mew, mew if I could still have kittens, guess who I'd want to be their Paw-Paw?

My KatMa loves your snowwhite paws and those nice, chocolate furry socks you wear. What beautiful blue eyes -- I'm swooning, meow, purrr. Who does your make-up? It is aweeesome -- what fashion sense you have!

Thank goodness you, Judy & Peter found each other 'cause your fur~ever home is a happy Palace, filled with love and proper attention, not to mention other cats who love you. Me-eoW! we do understand exactly why you are "quite a hit with lady guests, and always the center of attention at the vet's office". Masterpieces always attract attention, n'est ce pas?

You must enter cat shows, Nigel because cat lovers will just be so thrilled to admire you. Your Paw-paw, Peter must be tickled pink that you follow him everywhere. Like you, I do love the comptuer but my KatMa can key-in sentences other humans understand, so she is my secretary!

Handsome boy, live long, healthy, happy, loved and cherished, which you deserve. Lots of mewls, purrs, kittykisses and nose twinkies from me... KatMa sends 100,000 hugs & kisses for a start. Ask your purrsons to post more pictures of you, please.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 08-07-2003 at 10:36 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Gosh, what a magnificient cat! Hard to imagine someone returning such a lovable fellow not once, but twice. Thank goodness he's found his lifelong home with you both!

Congratulations, Nigel, from Howie =^..^= and I in neighboring Willow Glen!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Oh my, what a beauty!! Your lovely blue eyes and astonishing fur are brilliant, gorgoues Nigel!! Sounds like you were just waiting for the perrrfect home! Nigel Rocks!!