Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magnificent Max

Magnificent Max

Oooh Max, what a beautiful kitty you are and so helpful to your purrson, making sure the light goes out and everyone gets their beauty sleep. Good to know that you found a wonderful furrever home!
    Hope you get lots of treats and cuddles for your special day as Cat of the Day!!

Max, you are truely special, letting your purrson know when it is time to goto bed. I need to have a "Max" in my house.

Congratulations on being our COTD!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Congratulations, Max! You sure are a handsome boy! Sending you lots of noserubs and extra scritches today!

I've never heard of furry and purring alarm clocks before...but now as I've seen my first here at PetTalk I want to have one, too!!!
    Max that means a maximum of smiles each day...you're so handsome and I love your big round eyes!!!

Enjoy being COTD and keep your inner clock ticking...PUUURRRFECT!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Max

Hats of to you Max, Congrdulations Max on being COTD. Lights out mommy today day is the lay back for me. I'll just have the usall things just treats, and a back rub and of course a little snuggling up with you. wishing you the purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect day.

Mighty Magnificent Max , you look so much like my dear Cat Angel Mr. Scrappy. You can see him in the Black and White Cat Hall of Fame in Calling all Black and White Cats! You should be in the Hall as well , being a four footed Alarm Clock! Mighty Magnificent MAX COTD!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, what a sweet kitty cat!! Those beautiful big eyes made my day! What a cute little cuddle kitty!! MAX ROCKS!!!

Max, what a handsome black and white kitty you are!
    Have a great day today as our Cat of the Day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

What a adorable face and a personality to match! It just makes me so happy to hear of another rescue that brings so much joy to the kitty's life as well as their person. Congratulations, dear boy, on being today's cat of the day!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Max
    How handsome you are!!! Sounds like you are tons of fun!!! I bet you even 'help' change the bed sheets too, don't you? Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Max - you're wonderful!

It is obvious your purrrrson is madly in love with you, and it is easy to see why - at a glance you are most handsome with a Tuxie presence that made me smile for sure. And your purrson's admiration is wonderful to hear. Catgratulations, Max - you are certainly a special Cat of the Day!

Minkly, Jasmine and Clancy send special paw applause your way!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Marvelous Max!!

Good Day to you, sweet Max! What love and pride pours from your Mommy's heart and words. And it comes as no surprise that such a gentle, loving and deserving kitty was there for the taking, just a rescue away! What a heavenly match! I must tell you Max, that adorable face, that precious pose, have stolen my heart too! And I can't forget your most unique talent...turning down the bed! Many thanks to your proud purrson for sharing her beautiful boy with us! Congratuations to you dear Max, Cat of the Day! May your special day be filled with everything your heart desires...! Long, healthy and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Max, you are such a handsome cuddly boy. I need someone like you to put me to bed at night. (My Lovable is very good at getting me up in the morning) Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day and may you and your human make each other happy for many years to come. A kissie on your black nose for you.
    Steffi and Lovable

Blog Entries

Mr Marvelous MAX

MMM = Mr Marvelous Max!

What a splendid representative of "purrfect" feline you are, Max. CATgratulations on being selected as our, mew-purr most handsome Cat of the Day.

Mew, your MeowMommy is so thrilled that you have found each other and you certainly are thriving in your fur~ever home! Like me, you are a rescued pet and arent' we just so lucky & special? We have purr~ents who love us so much -- no wonder we adore them.

Me-eow, mew -- I love making the beds with KatMa. My KatMa said cleaning and maintaining the Palace would be such drudge work if one didn't have helpful pet paws making the load lighter.

Live long, happy, healthy and always loved & treasured. All pets deserve that. Kisses & purrs from me & my KatMa sends a ga-zillion hugs & kisses to you.

MMM, it's raining here which is why I brought my 'brelly to keep us dry!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a great little guy, and isn't he having a happy life? Congratulations.