Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chia!!!!!!!!!

Chia!!!!!!!!!

You are without a doubt one sweetheart of a rattie. My three ratties, Lenny, Squiggy and Honey love you very much and are so proud of your mommy for rescuing you from fate. You are a GREAT rattie girl

Les
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying

tank?!

Was Chia meant to be sold as feed? This isn't the first time I read that pet shops sell rats as feed in the US. Do you know whether this is a common practice elsewhere? Do so many people own snakes in the US?

Chia, you look lovely enough to be a movie star! Your picture made me want to tickle your tummy and snuggle you to keep you warm!

Congratulations on finding a caring loving home and on being our Pet of the Day.
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Chia! What a precious little girl you are, standing there just like a real girl!!! My heart melted when I saw your precious picture!! I'm so glad that you were rescued from that tank full of rats and now have your own "pad" where you can't get squashed anymore!! Congratulations on being a wonderful Pet of the Day! Have a happy, special day, filled with lots of treats!!!!

By the way, Christiana, welcome to Pet Talk. I do not think that Chia was meant as snake food. It is a common practice for Pet stores to display rodents in large glass aquariums, unfortunately sometime there are too many kept in one tank.

Chia, you are the cutest of cute! My homepage is set for dog of the day but when I saw that cute face peeking at me, I had to see more! I really didn't know that people kept rats as pets but with you, I can see why they do And you prefer going au naturale instead of wearing the homemade sweater. You really sound like a character and I'm sure you bring lots of joy to your rescuer.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Blog Entries

coatless CHIA

Mew, my, my Chia. You are sooooo cute. What a horrible start for you but then your RatMa found you and brought you home. You've grown into a beautiful little ratty Princess who is a very deserving POTD. Mew, we all thrive on love.

Rescued pets are ultra special pets and the most loving ones too. Ask my KatMa who rescued me...KatMa believes it is angels or faeries who facilitate the meeting between rescues & their humans.

Have a wonderful day today and party with the other rats & your RatMa. Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished sweet, coatless Chia.

Very gentle nose twinkies and kittykisses from me; KatMa sends soft little tummy rubs for your cute tummy & lots of hugs & kisses.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh my, I am in total love! Congratulations on being POTD. You are #1 in my books.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

CH CH CHia!! What a pretty girl - you look sooo cute standing up in your picture - do you do that often? What a talented rat! Congrats for being Our Pretty Pet of the Day, darling!!

Chia, what a cutie, I love that stance,I am so glad you were rescuted and are living a happy life.

Chia, precious Chia! You are indescribably adorable and so very pretty!! Oh, my gosh!! That just might be the most precious pet picture I've ever seen! Looks like Chia is 'bout ready to break into the cha-cha-cha! I'm so thrilled to read you were spared such a horrible fate, sweetheart! Now you're definitely living the good life in your loving forever home! I hope your special day is filled with lots of yogies and tube snax and cuddles and kisses! Congratulations to darling, adorable, beautiful Princess Chia, our very special, super duper Rattie Pet of the Day! Love and kisses to you cutie pie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chia
    How adorable you are! You look like you are having yourself a little dance in your picture! I'm so glad your guardian saved you and gave you a wonderful loving home and family. Now that's something to dance about, eh? Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie!

Oh my Lord, Chia, you are so adorable! I had to put on sunglasses to look at you for the 2nd time, because of the cuteness overload.

Too freakin' adorable!!!!

My 10 ratties send you kisses, me too! Congrats on POTD!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Chia!!!!!!!! Wow, are you a cutie or what? Can't say I have ever seen a hairless rat Had rats before as a pet(S). I love them but, sadly I am quite allergic to them You had a rough start but congrats at being todays POTD! I still think this is a picture of a little man in a rats costume! Heehee.

LMAO! when i saw this pici laughed my head off! that is the cutest rat that i ever did see!!

I'd love to see Chia wearing her little jacket. How funny! Keep warm little girl.