Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chia!!!!!!!!!

Chia

You are awesome for providing Chia with a nice home. I did a rescue recently of four girls and now have 20. I did the ultimate rat buying no no. Bought from the unisex feeder tank. But a man was going to buy for the dreaded food and I couldn't help myself. No takers on the babies but I would do it all again. I recently learned that it's illegaly in the UK to sell rats as feeders! Wish the USA would follow suit.
    Your girl is adorable and like the other posters I would love to see that sweater on her. Keep up the good work and congrats Miss Chia on being POTD!!!!!
    hoover

so adorable! ive never seen a hairless rat before, they sorta remind me of naked mole rats, crazy! lol chia is so cute! congrats chia!

Thank You

I just found out today that my little Chia was pet of the day on August 5th. I never received an e-mail so it was a wonderful suprise. And then someone pointed out all the kind words here on this forum. Little Chia passed on to the rainbow bridge a few months ago, but her memory will be alive forever. I thank everyone, she was really somethin' else. I'll have to see if I can find a picture of her in her (sock) sweater. I'm also glad I could enlighten people on rats as pets, they are really wonderful.

Sincerely,

-Kelly
    :::KELLY:::

Ok, here are a few more pictures of her...

Another standing pose

Baby Chia

And the JACKET
    :::KELLY:::

I'm so sorry to hear about Chia But she looks like she recived so much love in her life. She looks so cute in her little jacket. Have fun at the rainbow bridge Chia!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

such a cutie! congratulations to the potd!!!