Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I can't stand this. I really can't.

I can't stand this. I really can't.

School starts tomorrow. I really do not want to go. I can't stand the people in my school. The people my age. The druggies that talk about selling a pound of this and that. The jerks who make fun of others just for kicks. The morons who start fights with other for the fun of it. The worthless Ho-bags who talk about who they had sex with this night and that night. The people period. I cannot stand the environment. I cannot stand anything about it.

I've been crying for the past two hours now, non-stop. I actually thought of doing things to myself in the car on the way from my uncles house. Then I just thought about Simba. How I could never leave him. I just cried even harder.

I don't want to go. I don't want to put up with the immature kids. I do no want to hear aobut their stupidity. I do not want to look at them.

I want to be homeschooled.

Sorry for taking up board space. I just needed soomewhere to vent.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

KayAnn, have you ever considered a private school? Are there any adults at school that you can talk to? You seem to be a very mature young lady. Maybe if you talk to a counselor about possible groups that you could associate with that would buffer you from the others that you dislike. I'm just trying to think of ways to make it more tolerable, not trying to lecture or make light of your situation.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

I was in the band program in school, thats were most all my friends were.

I didn't get along with many others. I left those people alone, and they usually left me alone.

Try to get involved with band/chorus/debate/tennis or some other group. Develope friends there and it will help build a buffer with between yourself and the others.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    Oh Kayann I know it's hard, being a teenager sucks huh?

School sucks, I know I've been there. All I can really say is to ignore the kids, try to make the best of your life that you possible can by doing well in school. I know people can put up a lot of BS it happens everywhere but in time the losers and such will mature (at least we hope they will) and they'll realize that they aren't really all that and they're life isn't and wasn't as cool as they thought it was. You're a smart talented girl who I know can and will rise above all this, just put a little faith in yourself.

If things still don't improve well then talk to your parents see what they say about home schooling, you can always give it a shot what's it going to hurt to try?

Till then though if you need to talk or anything, you know I'll be there to let you vent and stuff, and I know you know how to find me

Now go and cuddle and give Simba and Nala some loving and try to forget all that's worrying you. Worry will just age you prematurely and you don't want that now do you?
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!

I understand I was the same in school, I did homeschool my 2 kids . They both had different ways of seeing the world. My daughter is an artist like her dad. My son had some medical challanges and was very sensitive. They both have turned out ok, both have jobs and drive to excell in them.
    You just concentrae on subjects not socalizing and make school your "job" and after school life to do your socilizing ( thats how I made it plus night classes in the community college to grad. early.)
    Chin up you always have us here.

Yeah I'm scared about high school too. Starts in a few weeks.

All of a sudden I'm at the top of the world as an 8th grader, oldest in the school and now all of a sudden, BANG I'm at the bottom of the pole again.

I am SCARED out of my mind.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I was scared when I first went to highschool too. Now I just can't stand it. Highschool is horrible. I don't understand wh I waqs so happy to get out of middle school. Now I miss it.

-rx bandits

I'm so sorry that you have to go to such a horrible school. Do you have friends in that school? I know that friends make my school worth going to (of course all 10 people in my grade are my friend so ).

When do you guys get out of school? Our school still doesn't start for another 3 or so weeks, I'm surprised you are going back so "early".

I wish you the best of luck! Just keep thinking you get to see Simba at the end of the day.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

I hate school too.

Of course, now being summer, I'm bored and so can't wait to get back to school and see my friends and hopefully start a better life. But I know how that works. I get excited, than a week goes by and I hate it.

Your parents won't home school you? My mom won't.

Just think about how you need to get through this so you can get a good job and support Simba and Nala.
    I've been BOO'd!

My mom said she'd check into it but I think that was just her sad attempt of stopping me from crying.

-rx bandits

I can somewhat relate, KayAnn. I mean I get in trouble all the friggin' time, which I'm getting sick of doing. But I can't help but 'let go' when the teachers do the stupidest crap and p*ss me off. School starts for me on the 18th of August and I am anything but looking forward to it. In my school, there's like 3 major groups.... the preps. The preppy jocks, too. But the preps who all wear the same brand of clothing, Aeropostale, A&F, GAP, whatever it is, they all have it. Almost NO preps can think for themselves and are so unoriginal. And boy do they talk about those who aren't like them... such as myself. I think the most 'stupidest' argument I ever got into with a few preps was... well let me just explain it. We were in science class, our table were our groups for this project. We had to make a model of something? And then present it to the class. Well, my 'freak' friends and I were at the table right next to the preps. My friends and I glanced around the room and then these people next to us put up their binders to block our view from seeing what they're doing. I asked them what the hell were they doing? They're like, "well, we don't want you to steal our ideas." I'm like... "if I was going to steal ideas, I sure as hell wouldn't steal it from you preps." (You know those odd times in class where everyone gets silent for some reason.) Of course, that odd silence had to happen when I said that. Then everyone was staring at me. Half of the class laughed and the preps stared at me and said, "What?!" Like 'how dare I call them preps...' what they are. Geeze. After that of course, they started talking about me. *|[ If anyone is reading this, just to let you all know how stupid I am... I repeated the 9th grade, because my first freshman year, I skipped about 3/4's of it... so they held me back and now this year I'm in the 10th. I'm retarded. ]|* So, I go to school with a whole age group down from me. I go with 14 and 15 year olds. How embarassing. But... know you all know. The other group is freaks. My school is like 1/3 FREAKS. It's pretty cool. I don't like to classify myself as a freak, but I guess when I say 'freak,' you can think... ORIGINAL people. At my old highschool, no piercings were allowed. Here, they're allowed, even the teachers have them. The other group is the like punk, skater people. No offense, but those people just annoy me. They're always carrying their skateboard and they wear like all Etnies and Vans and DC stuff. They just over-do it a little too much. Then of course, among these 3 groups are the potheads. Weed smells like CRAP. They come to school smelling like it, ew. They're always talking about it, it gets so annoying. I used to think it'd be cool to be a pothead. But, my views have definitely changed on that. Since there are no cameras in my school, there are plenty of places to hang out and smoke. And believe me... they do. I hate school and the teachers think they can just disrespect me and walk all over me because they're "authority" and I'm not. Haha, not gonna happen. That's why I find myself in the office all the friggin' time... which I'll put a stop to this year. Just stay strong, KayAnn. Only 4 years of this crap and you're done with it.

Sorry so long.

Originally posted by I Love Brian, Forever <3
    Only 4 years of this crap and you're done with it.
    Four years? Isn't she going into grade ten or eleven? I'd just assume, since you're about my age, Kay Ann, and I'm going into grade eleven.
    I've been BOO'd!

Ughh, un fare! I'm just starting Highschool and I'm 15 too (stinks to be stupid, get good grades kids! LOL)

Kayann- Whatever you do don't go to a christian school, I'm messed up for life because of last year, LOL.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    Four years? Isn't she going into grade ten or eleven? I'd just assume, since you're about my age, Kay Ann, and I'm going into grade eleven.
    I mean 4 years of highschool, total.

Already going back to school?!?! WOW! That's early. I still have a month left.

I'm sorry you're so upset about going back. I know, high school is horrible. I really hate it. It sucks.

Good luck. Are you considering home schooling, or you just *want* to?