Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Babe

Beautiful Babe

Babe, I am honored to be the first one this morning to comment on how pretty you are! You're IN CHARGE of PT today and I'm sure everything will be run in an orderly manner. I can't believe you were at a shelter at such a young age. That's a sad way to start your life but I'm happy to see that you've got a great home. Hope you enjoyed being our DOTD and that you get plenty of extra attention today on your special day.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

CONGRATULATIONS BABE!

I know..."YOU ARE IN CHARGE"
    And that's wonderful, sometimes it's best for you doggies to be in charge, if not you have to wait around for us humans, and what's the fun in that?!
    I hope you have a great day you beautiful boy!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Good Morning Babe! What a wonderful way to kick off the week, having such a beautiful pup as our Monday DOTD! My Lab Star would agree, things really do run much more smoothly when us humans relinquish control to you pups! It sounds like you've got everyone eating out of your paw! I can understand why; just one look at the precious face and I'm totally under you spell! What a lucky family to have been chosen by such a sweet, lovable, beautiful boy! Congratulations to beautiful Babe, our super duper, most deserving Dog of the Day! I hope you have a full schedule of fun activities slated for your special day! Alert the humans!! Love and hugs to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You ARE a Babe!

Good Morning Babe, my what a handsome fellow you are. I can see by the look on your face that you are in charge and nothing gets by you. I'll bet you patrol the house day and night like our Perry does, lol. It sounds like you have a wonderful life with your close friends Freddy and the new Kitty. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Babe, Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Daisy

Blog Entries

Macho Babe!

Hi Babe, mew, flirt-flirt,

You are such a handsome dog! Lucky fursons!! Getting you as a puppy, only seven weeks old. Taken to the Palace -- where an African Gray Parrot named Freddie rules the roost. Mew, Me-ow, what warms my heart is your sweet KittyCat sister came from the same shelter! My KatMa knows rescued pets are ultra special and give so much to their fursons.

So Freddie the Parrot put you in charge of the Palace? Good move as you're organized and direct your mistress's life so well -- humans do need routine. Re the meal patrol, our late precious dog, Bobby also liked to top of her meal with what the three pussycats didn't eat. Must be a doggie thing...

And you give your fursons peace of mind!! How awesome is that? They can rest easily knowing that at all times you are in control and run Palace flawlessly, keeping the residents -- humans, furry & feathered ones -- safe~n~sound!

Celebrate today with the parrot, the cat & your fursons. Live long and healthy, happy, loved and cherished. May the sun shine on you every day of your life. Hugs & kisses from my KatMa and mews, purrs and kittykisses from me.

Last edited by sasha the cat; 08-04-2003 at 04:33 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh Babe, you are so beautiful!! Look at those loving expressive eyes of yours! Sounds like you are the boss Babe - and you never let anyone forget it !! Congrats to Gorgeous Babe, Our Adorable Dog of the Day!!

Wow, Babe, you sure are handsome. Loads of the wonderful Australian Cattle Dog breed in your appearance & your personality.

ACD's like you are also called 'Blue Heelers' here in Australia. And we nickname our police officers 'Blue Heelers'...because they also follow & enforce the 'rules' just like you & your fellow ACD's do. One of our favourite TV police dramas here is titled 'Blue Heelers'.

Here's a pic of Harry...he's an ACD ('Blue Heeler') owned by a member of our family. Harry says to tell you that you're a great example of one of the world's best working- dog breeds.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a beautiful "babe" you are, Babe!!! And what a full, fun family you have!! Congratulations to you, sweet girl, on being a wonderful Monday Dog of the Day!!!

Congratulations on being dog of the day!

I hope you have had a very special day - because you are a special dog and so cute too!!

Puppy Power! I'm sure your people would be bored to tears if you weren't in control Babe! You RULE as loyal, loving protector AND our very Special DOTD! Congratulations Handsome!

I've been Boooo'd!

I like to thank all you nice beeings for all the nice things you said about me. You really made my Day.
    also my mistress had forgotten to say that I'm relly female not a male. Thank you all!

love, Babe

Wow, Babe....so you're a female. Your second pic is a knockout. I'm in love!

From Harry the Australian Cattle Dog in Australia

[SIZE=3]Hi Harry, I saw your picture and I'm in love with you. I may sound like a real mucho Alpha dog, but I have a real sweet female side to me for you, but for my masters I have to show that I can handle anything. I just happen to have some human mates in Brisbane, Australia and it has always been my hope to visit your very interesting country. love to all you Aussies! Babe
    Last edited by Babe; 08-07-2003 at 01:08 PM.

Harry, here is a closeup pic of me. I meant to include it last time, but I'm still kind of new to this stuff on internet, but I'm learning.
    love, Babe