Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smokey

Smokey

Hi Smokey,

What a gorgeous boy you are!

You certainly were a clever kitten to choose such a warm and caring forever home, and it sounds like you are an absolute joy to have around.

I hope you get loads of special luvvies and treats today on your special day.

Congrats on being our Cat Of The Day!

Ally sends Kitten Kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Always being able to remember that wet little ball of fur desperately trying to survive, will make him more special to you than the purest breed showcat ever could have been, Of course, he's quite beautiful, too. Good luck.

And I'll bet you're mighty glad your Mommy picked you too, Smokey!! Of course, we all know it was really YOU who picked her! I love your gumby pose, Smokey!! What a big, beautiful, lump of furry love! And I love your Mommy's knickname..."Captain Midnight!" I'd be honored to have you drool on me and knead the night away on my neck!! You're handsome and adorable and loving and everything a furmom could ever wish for in a furkid! Yay, Smokey, our MOST handsome, lovable Sunday Cat of the Day! I hope you, Mom and the furcrew have a very special day, reveling in your much deserved day of recognition! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Smokey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hang in there Smokey...

What a grrrrreat story!!!! Your bio was delightful to read this morning, Captain Midnight! LOL. Purring lapwarmers are such wonderful furrfriends! You're obviously loved and happy! Catgratulations, Smokey, you're a really cool Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

What a relaxed and Happy Cat! You can tell that he has picked hmself up a great home! You were such a lucky little Cat , Smokey to find a shelter from Hunger and Cold! Sensational Smokey Cat COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Captain Midnight AKA Smokey

Mew-Meow Mr Smokey,

Lucky boy, you picked the right fur~ever family and in your secret ID of Captain Midnight, you purr relentlessly, letting your purrsons know how much you love them. What a cute photo of you; my KatMa wants to hug you, pet you, kiss you and hear your purring song.

Your feline Mother's owners don't deserve the pleasure of pets -- moving away & abandoning you! KatMa abhors humans who have no regard for other species of fauna and flora.

Rescued pets are so special 'cause we truly love our purrents and are so thankful for their love and care. Have a nice party today with the other kitkats and your purrsons. Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished -- the kind of life every living creature deserves. Mew, me-eow, lots of kittykisses, purrs, headbumpies, nose twinkies from me and KatMa sends endless hugs, kisses, and love to you.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Smokey the emperor

Hi Smokey,

You look a little bit stressed on the picture I'm sure you have a busy busy life...
    It's just a little joke, you are a gorgeous boy liing like a roman emperor. I'm sure you are a lucky cat.
    Cuddles for you.
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

Smokey

Hi I am Smokey's Mom. But can not take credit for that letter about Smokey. His Dad wrote that. He is a daddy's cat. My husband is a cat lover and would like to invite any other cat lovers to visit our family web page. just hit the cat link. thank you for the wonderful things you said about Smokey. http://homepage.mac.com/mdavison1

Smokey
    What a handsome fellow you are. You sure look comfy in your picture. Sounds like you picked the perfect family for yourself. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!

Oh, and Welcome to your cat mom to Pet Talk too. I hope she sticks around and keeps us updated on all your adventures.

Smokey, how I wish you had been Cat of the Day just a little sooner. Then we could have met your Mom and Dad and would have invited them to the So. Ca. Pet Talk BBQ last July.

I can just see you as a little kitten, sitting in the rain and looking so forlorn.

But just look at you now. You are so handsome and your markings so striking.

Have a good day Smokey, let them spoil you rotten.

Now I am going back to check out your Dad's website.

Hi Smokey,
    I have to say i love your name. My last cat who lived to twenty years old had the same name! You look adorable Smokey and I love your color! Sounds like you have the cutest personality! Good that you were chosen as COTD! At least you had a happy ending! We don't really know what happened to your siblings or your mom! But have a good day Smokey

Oh Smokey, you are so very beautiful!!Who could resist that sweet face and those love eyes and that stunning fur?!? Sounds like you made yourself right at home cutie! SMOKEY ROCKS!!

Congratulations Sweet Smokey, and Welcome Carol, Smokey's Meow-mie!!!! I truly enjoyed the funny and touching bio that Smokey's Paw-pa wrote, and thank you for sharing the wonderful cat link, Carol!!!

Your kitty, Fuzzy, looks like our Ziggy, and your Torti looks like our Gerri! You have beautiful fur-babies! I downloaded Quick Time so that I could view Fuzzy funny video--it was hilarious!

Smokey, I just LOVE your "sack of potatoes" photo on your cat tree in today's COTD!!! You are silly, soft and lovable! Have a great day, AND a good night, Captain Midnight!!!! You sure did adopt the most PURR-fect family!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on being COTD Smokey!!! You're a very handsome cat and remind me of my family cat Smokey. He was also a grey stripped tabby. I'd also like to welcome you to Pet Talk Carol. I hope that you'll continue to post so we can hear more about Smokey and his siblings.

You are a handsome tabby boy, Smokey. Do cats know how to get comfortable or what? I'm glad you picked a home where you are loved so much. I went to your dad's website. "A** deep in cats" indeed! Many more healthy, happy years to you dear Smokey.