Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Presents

Pet Presents

What are you guys getting your pets for Christmas?

I dunno maybe a coat or a doggie bag but i heard that they have some cute stuff for pets at oldnavy

go to their site at www.oldnavy.com

Chantelle L.

A doggy back-pack from REI- she will be my hiking partner!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

I'm not telling.

Anything that I can afford! I am thinking lots of toys and treats!

Yorkster, those doggy hiking back packs are awesome. It took Drake a while to get to whree he would keep it on, but now he is fine. I will have to get a picture of him and Andrew when we go hiking the next time.

We do not do x-mas, but I have been eyeing all these gifts for the rest of the doggies in the family that celebrate x-mas. Drake, I am sure will get stuff too. I buy him a present at least once a week!

Im gonna get Misfit a large bone, she doesnt chew much and doesnt like toys much, but she loves bones, so find a large one i can cook in a steak with some bbq sauce.

Shhhhhhhhh...... It is a secret, but Honey and Lilly will get lots of new toys. Their old worn out remains look pretty rough right now. So it will be new hollow bones and some new stuffed toys. They will be so happy!!

Of course, we have a birthday first......Honey will be 3 on Thursday!!!

I have yet to buy any human anything for Christmas, but every furry friend I know has a bundle of things I already bought.

Reece and Lolly have 2 new sweaters, new stuffies (their old ones are still in great shape though), peanut butter flavored tennis balls, sterilized bones, new harnesses and leashes, and some Christmas outfits. I'm sure I'll buy them more before the big day.

I got Shiloh a bunch of new toys she probably won't like. I also got a dog sweater that's too small for Lolly but I put it on Shiloh and she's soooo pretty in it Oh and I'm asking my grandmother to send some fresh catnip from her garden.

I have all kinds of treats, toys, blankets, beds, shampoo, and brushes for the shelter babies.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Boy Aly, You have really been pet shopping! Did you leave anything in the stores? I have bought Buddy Boy 3 gifts and I have already broke down and given him 2! Trying to find some sale stuff on the net - but so far no luck. I also plan on dropping off some items at the local Humane Society. This is the first year I have done that so what are some good things to get? I just want to get items for the dogs/cats not supplies they might want (like bleach, paper ect.).

I think the two most important things are blankets and toys.

There is nothing worse than laying on a cold, hard kennel floor with no bedding. The blankets really help make them feel safer and warmer. Its awful enough they have to be in "jail", but when they are uncomfortable, its even worse.

The toys help their mental health SO much. There are so many I have seen on the verge of going "kennel crazy" but are saved by being allowed toys in the cage. It keeps their poor, bored minds stimulated and busy.

And no, I didn't leave anything in the pet stores!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

i'll probably just get sara a couple of toys and maybe some treats.she really doesn't enjoy wereing the cute little doggie sweaters you can get from walmart.

I think it is sooooooo great that you guys are going to possibly get something for the dogs and cats at the kennels. Unfortantly I am unable to get a little something for the one here, but since it is so small the people who help out and work there give each animal there own attion.

I am not completely sure of all that i am getting Olli for Christmas. He will also have his first birthday the day after Christmas!!(12-26). So i have to split some of his presents for his Birthday. So far i have decided to get him: squeak toys (his fav.), treats, bones,stuffed toys, tug rope/toys, a longer leash, harness, a sweater, and a bed. And of course whatever else i come accross that he would like. He doesn't sound like he is spoiled does he?! lol

Angie

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: AngieS ]

i would get sara all i think she would like for x-mas, but i soooooooo broke.i don't even have .75!!!! atleast i get a 5$ allowance and we have a fundraiser party that i can win money at. i'll be rich!(u only can win 5$,15$,or20$ for selling a certain amount.