Thread: Little Melon

Little Melon

Oh Melon, what a cute fluffball you are. What a sweet littel Guinea Pig! Congratulations!

Wheek, wheek!! Melon, my Moon is doing happy popcorn dances, so thrilled to see a precious piggie honored here today! You're such a little cutie pie and so determined not to let your affirmity stop you from enjoying life, or those yummy veggies, one bit! What a brave, beautiful little g-pig you are, sweetie! You are SO deserving of our extra special Sunday Pet of the Day honors!! Congratulationst to you dear, adorable Melon! Me and Moon send you oodles of little kisses and hugs and wishes for a very happy day of celebration I hope you and your person, Blossom and Bubbles have a wonderful, treat filled day! Wheek, wheek!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Melon

Mew, Melon you are such a pretty little Abysinnian guinea pig! "Wheek, wheek" must be piggy-talk for "mew, me-eow" in pussycat.

My KatMa said your bio tells you are other-abled and get along just fine. Animals adjust, like fur~sons, to challenges.

Live long & happy, loved, cherished & adored. Have a nice day with the other piggies and your fur~sons today, your special day!

Very gentle kittykisses & nose twinkies & lots of purrs from me; oodles of hugs & kisses from my KatMa.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Wheek Wheek! Thank you very much for your kind comments! Wow, a lot has happened since my slave sent that email to POTD! I have a new friend now, and her name is Dot! I enjoy bossing her around but I like her really! I'm turning 7 months soon! Well, must get off the PC, thank you again!

Melon
    What a beauty you are! It was so nice to meet you! It was sweet of you to take the time to paw us a note this morning on the 'puter. I hope you come back and visit us often and tell us more of your adventures. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Pet of the Day today. I hope you get lots of yummie treats!